"Maine keh diya ke main waha nahi jaungi. Aap jaein... Maine nahi roka aapko waha jane se. (I've told you that I'll not come to that house. You go... I'm not stopping you from going there)
I know You have everything there, your family business Sofia baji. I would never say to leave everything for me. I can understand your situation so you don't have to worry about me and my twins I will take care of them" isha tried to sound sincere but when her tone came out bitter she didn't realize but the look appear on Arshad's face made her realize her how her words come out like. "I mean you can come to meet us whenever you want" she added looking away.

"So you mean I should come to meet you as a guest rather than living with you as a family?" he asked with hurt in his voice. She said her twins, her? as if they are not his.

"We have to compromise Arsh. We can't get everything we want and I've understood this in all those months. I can't get a normal family like others cause I'm your second wife and you can't get your both wives under the same roof. It will be wrong for both of your wives." She looks down at her hand "Seeing your husband with his other wife hurts a lot, be it your first wife or the second one, the pain will be the same" Tear drop from her eyes which she wipes instantly. His jaw clenched upon hearing her.

"First of all, you shouldn't say all this. You know everything from the beginning"

"Does that mean I shouldn't feel pain?" she asked hurt by his words.

"No, you shouldn't. I can understand Sofia's pain because she didn't choose this but you chose this yourself! You can't put this as a reason to not come with me! You can't complain about this. You can't use this against me!" He almost shouted at her by the end without thinking much about his words but as isha pull her hand away from him and her eyes expressed the pain and hurt his words caused her he regretted his words. Isha was shocked and hurt by his words. She remembered the old Arshad who was determined to not accept her and uses his words to hurt her and keep her away but the difference was that this time he was using his words only to keep her with him but isha was too hurt to understand that.

"You can understand her pain but not mine 'cause I'm your second wife?" she moved away from him.

"You're comparing her with yourself?" He asked astonished. Isha was not like this and this side of her surprised him.

"I'm not comparing her with me as I know I can not stand the position she has in your life. The perk of being your first wife and the forfeiture of being the second woman in your life" she spoke bitterly and got out of bed in anger.

Isha knew she shouldn't put him in that place where Sofia had put him months ago but the hurt and pain isha buried in her hurt all those months wanted to burst out. In all these months many times she felt angry at Arshad and Sofia that she had to live alone during her pregnancy all those months and the wife in her envious sometimes thinking that Sofia was living with him as his wife, she can love him, touch him, have him and here Isha had to endure everything alone. She was almost depressed with all the negative thoughts and the only thing which kept her sane was her unborn children. Arshad and her love symbols.

Whilst Arshad can't understand what happened to Isha that she was spouting all this? He just asked her to return to Karachi and without listening to him further she assumed all this. He knew he can't keep them under the same roof and he had already decided to take isha to the apartment where he first took her after their marriage. He made that apartment in isha's name long ago. He always thought her sensible but here she was talking immaturely. The isha he knew was understandable but this isha was different

"I never expect this from you..." he also got out of bed and stood in front of her. He stares at her accusingly. "If you're going to say I have to choose, to live with you and my sons, then isha you know my answer. Months ago Sofia said the same and my answer is still the same. That time I told her that I will not leave you and this time I will tell you the same I WILL NOT LEAVE HER. I was always clear that I will not hurt any of you because of other's absurd demands"