I dapped the boys up, gave Lexx a side hug, and waved at the girl I didn't know.

I felt eyes on me so I looked at Lexx, but she wasn't the one looking at me. She was talking to Durk.

"Where is the section," she asked him.

"It's up the first set of stairs, tell the guard your name and he'll let you in. You sure you don't want to be on stage with us," he asked her.

"You know I don't like all of that stuff. I'll have Blay, Shayla, and Patron to keep me company up there," she told him.

The promoter came out of a door with two big ass dudes behind him holding bags.

"This is the backend, the rest we'll be in my office and ready before you leave," he announced, and the dudes passed us the bags.

I opened the bags, looking at the stacks, counting them, making sure they're all there.

After everybody got situated, we all walked in. Blay, the girl, and Lexx walked up a set of stairs to get to the section.

Lexx was looking fine as hell, I just wanted to eat her ass up. It made me think about the other night, my dick started to harden in my jeans.

As if she knew I was looking at her, she looked back, sent me a small smile, and continued her journey up the stairs.

I readjusted myself in my pants, before following the rest of the crew to the stage. They gave us mics and made sure we were all set up

As we walked out, they started playing 'All These Niggas' by me and Durk.

"All these niggas acting like they wit that shit, I ain't stuntin' these niggas," Durk rapped along with the song.

My part came on, "He a pussy, I know niggas in his hood, that boy a hoe. That pussy dookie, I be fucking his main bitch and he don't know," I rapped. Everybody was rapping along and recording.

I looked up in the section and saw Lexx. She was recording and rapping, with her friend hyping her up. I smiled and we finished the song.

After The Show...

We started a rotation as soon as we made it to the section. I was sitting beside Lexx's friend, Shayla, in the rotation even though she wasn't smoking. Lexx was though. Shayla didn't look drunk either.

I tried to get her to let me sit beside Lexx, but she wouldn't budge.

"How much did your chain cost," Shayla questioned.

"A lot," I answered.

"How did you start rapping," she questioned and put her hand on my shoulder.

I mugged her and moved her hand, "I don't remember."

"Ridin' wit my twin and nem, and we all look good as fuck," Lexx rapped beside her. She got up and start twerking.

"Alexus Kairi, sit yo' ass down," Durk said, and she bucked at him. Everybody laughed at them.

"Always tryna ruin somebody fun," she mumbled.