"I know, I know." He whispered to her, gently touching her scales. "It's all right."

Claire gently put her hands on the side of her face making her a bit relaxed. "What a beautiful young lady." She smiled making me chuckle a bit.

"She likes you." I whispered to Claire. She smiled gently my way but jumped when brontosaurus put her head up.

"Be careful with the monster! You three are too young to die." She told us, but since I was the only one who could understand her, I nodded her way.

"Okay. Okay, okay. You're okay." Owen told her. She put her head back down and started to breathe out softly.

"Take good care of yourselves." She breathed out one final time.

I let out a few tears and looked away from the two. I got up and walked towards a hill. I widened my eyes at the sight I saw before me.

Owen and Claire had walked up next to me and widened their eyes as well. We all had shocked and horrified looks on our faces.

"It didn't eat 'em." Owen pointed out.

"It's killing for sport." I informed him, glaring at the massacre that the monster had created.

...

Owen was driving us inside the forest, hoping to find any clue as to where Gray and Zach could be.

We suddenly stopped when we saw the broken gyro-sphere up ahead. We slowly got off the car and approached the broken ball.

Owen and I widened our eyes when we saw a tooth wedged in an indent. He started to pull it out while I bent down and looked at the footprints.

"No, no, no." Claire muttered. I turned around and saw that she had picked up the broken phone. She started to hyperventilate and quickly stood up.

"Don't worry. They made it out." I reassured her, pointing at the footprints on the ground.

She sighed out of relief. I then got up and started following the footprints. Owen and Claire followed me until we stopped at a waterfall.

"Oh, my God, they jumped." Claire said in shock.

"Brave kids." Owen commented, while putting his gun on his back.

"Zach! Gray!" She started to scream making Owen and I look at her like she was crazy. Owen quickly shushed her but she got offended. "Hey, I am not one of your damn animals." She stated making me get offended.

"Listen, those kids are still alive, but we will not be if you continue to scream like that." Owen whispered to her.

"So... You can pick up their scent, can't you? Track their footprints?" She asked him. I looked at her weirdly when she asked if he can track their scent.

"I was with the Navy, not the Navajo." He told her.

"So what do we do? What do you suggest we do?" She asked him desperately.

"You get back. Y/n and I will find them." He instructed her making me nod her way.

"No, we'll find them." She corrected, wanting to be apart of the hunt.

"You'll last two minutes in there. Less, in those ridiculous shoes." He said, already annoyed at this point.

I pursed my lips and looked at Claire, knowing what was to come. She started to take off her waist belt and unbuttoned her shirt, without breaking eye contact with Owen.

I wanted to walk away from the tension that was obviously there, but I couldn't since I was terrified of the Indominous. I can't fight it alone.

She tied her shirt together and pulled up her sleeves, finally being ready. "What is that supposed to mean?" He asked her dumbfounded.