Turn 3: Getting Worse

Tokoha brought him a medicine and glass of water. It might ease off his headache a bit. Which it does and she sigh in relief...

Tokoha: "You're good now?"

Chrono: "Yeah, thank you for the help..."

Tokoha: "Thank goodness for that, how did you suddenly have a headache like that?"

Chrono: "It surprised me as well, I was about to wake up and then I just felt dizzy and my head hurts so much."

Tokoha: "Well then, just lay on your bed for now. Let me check your body temperature first."

Chrono: "No need for that, I'm fine now..."

She didn't listen to him and she checked his body temperature. Which is normal so maybe he is just tired afterall...

Chrono: "I'm fine now Tokoha, you have other things to do so-"

Tokoha: "Taking care of you is one of those things that I have to do. Just lay on the bed, I'll make some porridge for you."

Chrono: "O-Okay..."

She then went to the kitchen to make a porridge for him. Chrono then wondering what just happened...

Chrono: That pain... is bigger than before. I never feel such pain before... what on earth is actually happening to me? If this pain keep coming back, I'm sure it will get worse as time goes by. I must visit Kazuma tomorrow and have check on it...

Tokoha brought a bowl of porridge to their bedroom...

Tokoha: "So, still having some headache?"

Chrono: "No, it's fine now... thanks to you."

Tokoha: "I'm glad to hear that, you made me worried for a second."

Chrono: "Sorry for the trouble, I always make you worried about me."

Tokoha: "Don't be, afterall I make you worried about me pretty often also."

Chrono: "I see..."

Tokoha: "Although taking care of you like this, really brings back memories. Remember when you were sick and Mikuru couldn't take care of you so I went to your apartment and took care of you myself?"

Chrono: "Ah yes, I remember that... definitely. Those were some nice times..."

Tokoha: "Yeah, I believe that today is the same case. You seem to be working hard lately so you really need some rest. Don't overdo it!"

Chrono: "Alright, my beautiful doctor..." (Teasing)

Tokoha: (Giggles) "Is that a new nickname?"

Chrono: "Just another one to add in the collection eh?"

Tokoha: "Hehe, I like that although I'm not an expert like Kazuma or the other doctors at the Association."

Chrono: "You maybe not the most expert, but the most beautiful definitely."

Tokoha: (Blushed) "Stop it!"

Chrono: (Laughing) "I'm not wrong, am I?"

Tokoha: "Okay Mr. Headache Man, if that's what you think."

Chrono: "Hey, don't call me that! That's even worse than curly cup."

Tokoha: "Hehe... okay then, my favorite swirly cup bread man."

Chrono: (Laughing) "Why do we always come up with these stupid nicknames?"

Tokoha: "I don't know, but that's just one of the reason why we're a couple right?"