"Ja'Marlon let me see you". My boss spoke.

.

.

.

"I really appreciate you teaching my girls". Tim told me as I sat my bag down. "It's no problem". I chuckled.

"Yall know the drill, just call me when y'all almost done". He told them as they nodded sitting their things down as well.

"Alright so I'm Kaydence". I told them, "I'm Aubree". The oldest one day, "I'm Autumn". The other told me.

"alright we can start, what's y'all favorite genre to dance to"? I asked pulling my phone out to play something.

"we both like r&b". Autumn said, "okay, I can rock with r&b". I told them playing deep by summer walker.

"we can start this thing realll slow". I told them as I began to put a 8- count together in my head for them to do.

"Let's stretch first though". I instructed as the we all started to stretch. "what made y'all wanna dance"? I asked.

"It just been something we've been doing as kids.. at first we were just doing it being kids but eventually we got serious".Aubree said.

"and a lot of people didn't take us in because they felt like we were too old for it at that point". She added.

"well you're never too old because people dance in college and outside of college actually". I assured them.

"Do y'all want dance to be a big part of your lives"? I questioned, "yeah". They both said at the same time.

"well I can work and try my hardest to get you guys somewhere if you're definitely dedicated and it's something you really want". I told the both of them seeing them smile.

"we would appreciate it a lot". Autumn said, "alright so let's get started, let's get into the feel of it". I cheesed getting excited about the whole experience.

"Alright so you wanna stay sharp". I told them watching them, we have went over the routine a few times and now I was watching to see how good they were doing and how quick they caught on.

"and you gotta feel it, if you not in the moment and that adrenaline not running then it's not gone look at it's best". I instructed.

"but when you feeling it, you'll look like the best dancer in the world. so let's take a five minute break". I added letting them catch a break and get some water.

"we're gonna go over it two more times and we'll be finished for today. of course we want our first day to be refreshing and very slight". I told them.

"okayy". Autumn smiled. I grabbed my phone as I downed some water and checked through my messages.

I put a mental note in my head to thank Kyrie for sending me $50 to fill my tank up as I got off my phone and headed back.

After going over the dance two more times, I watched them do it by themselves as I smiled. "now that was great. i would say it's perfect but we know nothing is perfect but I will go over it and see any mistakes so that I can teach you guess". I told them.

"Thankk you". They both said as their dad walked in, "you're welcome, that was amazing and for y'all to get it together in a day says a lot, so now I gotta come up with something more challenging". I chuckled grabbing my things

"we'll be looking forward to it". Autumn stated, "me too. y'all have a good night". I replied, "you too". They all said at once.

.

.

.

"oouuu right there".'I told Kyrie, "baby what you do tense for"? He asked rubbing my back as I laid there.

"I don't know but hopefully it don't stay this way". I told him getting up, "because I can't deal with having a bad back right now". I told him shaking my head cutting the light off as nothing but the glare from the tv showed.

"how was your day"? I asked laying on Kyrie's bare chest as a sigh of relief left my body.

"It was good actually, work was cool. I wish I could've spent more of my day with you but it's Ight". He told me.

"what about you"? He added, "mine was good too. I was able to be productive and rest in one day". I confessed.

"Im glad you did baby, I love you". He told me kissing my forehead. I smiled, sometimes this felt too unreal, like I never thought I'd be here.

"I love you too Kyrie". I said holding him tighter.

Thoughts????

To Be Continued...