"How are y'all"? She asked, "we're fine". I responded, "and you"? Kaydence chimed in. "Everything all good, I'm sure you're here to make another deposit". She spoke looking up from her screen.

"yeah I am". I responded, "alright.. let me pull your information up". She responded as she began to type on her computer.

"alright, I'll write you a receipt and send you on your way". She added with a smile.

"Thanks". I told her grabbing the receipt, "you're welcome. Have a great day". She said.

"you too". Kaydence and I said in sync.

.

.

.

"boy do you ever have yo phone on you"? My grandma asked. I was currently at working, sleeping on the job and her phone call had woke me up.

"grandma Ian even gone lie, I was sleep". I responded as she frowned, "sleep on the job? boy what's wrong with you"? She asked.

"Grandma nun, ion do nothing foreal. just be answering calls and sit at a desk all day". I reasoned with her as she smacked her lips.

"whatever boy, when you coming home"? She asked, "I'm coming in for thanksgiving, mama said she was having it at the new house to give you a break". I responded.

"Nawl bell she ain't". She replied making me laugh, "Ima call her ass soon as we get off the phone. I can still do thanksgiving Ian dead hell". She fussed.

"who she think she is". She mumbled, "guess it'll be at yo house then". I told her. "now when thanksgiving over she more than welcomed to let everybody stay at her place". She told me as I laughed.

"thanks crazy.. but how you doing grandma"? I asked her, "I'm doing good baby. I just miss seeing my grandsons of course cause I see everybody else hell". She spoke.

"well at least you'll see me on thanksgiving". I told her, "yeah I know. is that girlfriend of yours coming? I haven't seen her in forever". She asked.

"yeah she plans to come". I answered, "good then. sounds like a good deal". She replied.

"Well I'll let you go and I'll see you at thanksgiving". She yawned, "alright grandma I love you". I responded.

"I love you too Kyrie". She said.

"Knock knock". I heard Kaydence say as she walked in, "what you doing here"? I asked her. "Well I went and got some to eat and then I thought well my man break is coming up so I'll get us both food and stop by". She smiled.

"Showll is". I said looking at my watch as I stood to my feet, I pulled her into a hug rocking her side to side. "preciate it baby". I added.

"you're welcome". She told me sitting in the chair that was in my office. "so this what you do all day bae"? She asked looking around amused.

"for right now yeah, shit boring. I was in here sleep until my grandma called me". I told her. "bae, you need to do better". She chuckled.

"baby what I'm suppose to do, if Ian got nun to do". I asked her, "ion know but going to sleep pushing it cause what if yo boss came in"? She asked me.

"you right". I told her eating a fry, "but I get why you'd go to sleep cause ain't shit to do in here". She told me.

After Kaydence and I ate, we talked a little and then she left since my break had ended. I was currently looking at some paperwork on my computer to pass time since I only had two hours of work left.