Chapter 2: Slipped Up

Start from the beginning

Aubrey: Thx for the ride cowboy (She winked)

Lamont: No problem anytime (I pulled her closer to me) ANYTIME (I whispered)

Aubrey: Mmmmm wanna go for round 9?

Lamont: NOOOOO Girl you got my dick sore!

Aubrey: Well then next time I wouldnt have to teach you a lesson BAD BOY

Aubrey left with her shirt on backwards, but who cares now I have class with Cymphonique and trust me im NOT looking forward to it. I walked in the class 30 minutes late and saw that Jacob was on the other side of the room Cymphonique was on. Damn I really scared him off. I knew this shit would work. Now I get my pussy and he can stop cock blocking. I will take her virginity.

~LUNCHTIME~

Cymphonique's POV:

It's luchtime now and im the first one out of the class. I look everywhere for Lamont, but cant find him. I met up with Bri'Asia and we eat lunch toghether. Im starting to think Lamont is really cheating on me. I mean let's put the peices together. He never calls or text me. When im looking for him he's no where to be found. Every time the school hoe "Aubrey" Sees me she starts lauging at me when I barely know her. (A/N: Aubrey is a girl I know and dont like for nothing) Something is going on and im going to figure this shit out. Maybe I was just being too overprotective of Lamont. Maybe Jacob was right. Hmmm I better think about me and him or were through. I was walking to class when I was yanked on my arm in a corner. It was Jacob.

Jacob's POV:

I had to snatch Cymphonique up and tell her all about Lamont's plan it wasn't right.

.

.

.

Cymphonique: What do you want Jay?

Jacob: Listen Cee you have to listen to me.

Cymphonique: Why are you whispering and why are you acting so wierd?

Jacob: If somebody catches me talking to you I could be killed!

Cymphonique: What how?

Jacob: It's your boyfriend! He dad rolled up on me the other day and told me if I dont stop talking to you I am dead. I know he's cheating on you. I caught him kissing Aubrey the other day.

Cymphonique: What?! I knew something was up. Listen Jacob im sorry for not beileving you but why do you have to lie about his dad trying to kill you?

Jacob: You still beileve im lieing? How could you Cee im scared for my life and all you could think about is if im liening or not? I see how it is now---

Lamont: Didn't I tell you to leave my girl alone?

Cymphonique just stood there looking stupid. Of course she didnt say anything to him because everything he said was true in her eyes. We sat there for about 2 mintues just eyeballing eacthother then finally Cymphonique said something.

Cymphonique: Lamont, Jacob was telling me how you got yourdad on him if he was seen talking to me and he said you were kissing the school hoee AUBREY the other day!

Lamont: No no no! Baby look I would never cheat on you I love you. He's liening you know he only wants to split us up so he could be with you. (He picked her hand up and kissed it)

Cymphonique: Alright I beileve you.. Sorry for----

Lamont: No sorry's just go to class and let me handle this okay?

Cymphonique: Okay

She left with a huge smile on her face. I dont know how he did it but this boy was good. Anyways I wanted to help Cee, but she aint listening to me why are the prettiest girls the most stubborn?

Lamont: I thought my dad told you to stay away from her (he had a smirk on his face)

Jacob: Im not scared of your dad. He aint gone do shit. Im tired of you and your dad trying to offend me. I really could care less.

Lamont: Alright. it looks like you won this time. THIS TIME!

With those words plugged into my head I could tell I was in trouble. I had to get Cee to beileve me or my life my end before it started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When will Cee know if Lamont is cheating on her?

What will happen to Jacob?

When will MINDLESS BEHAVIOR come into the story?

Why didnt Cee go hang out with the girls in the studio?

READ! VOTE! COMMENT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~