I pick my phone and purse up then go downstairs. I'm not sitting in this house all day.

"Where you going?" My dad follows me.

"Finna have Makena pick me up." I sit at the island and get on my phone.

"First of all, you grounded so you not goin nowhere. Second of all, Makena is not your friend, that lil bitch just using you." He says bitterly.

"Makena is not using me and even if she is, I use her too." I shrug.

"You pay fa ha lunch, concert tickets, driving her around in a fuckin Porsche and she never pay you gas money. Whenever you buy yourself shit, you buy her one too and wherever y'all go you always pay. You can't see what everyone around you sees and it's sad." He shakes his head.

"She never ask me for shit, I offer." I roll my eyes.

"Stop rollin yo eyes at me lil girl I'll beat cho ass." He bucks at me.

"Why can't I go anywhere? You want me to get depressed and lonely?" I pout.

"You can go to school, you'll see her there." He shrugs.

"Daddyyyyy I need to go out in the world, I'm gonna get depressed if I stay here all day except for school." I give him sad puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me like that..." He sighs, looking down.

"Pleaseee, I really can't stand being home all day, it's going to mess up my mental health." I groan.

"If you wanna get out, you can take Jahir to get him and his brother new clothes and necessities." He says.

"At the mall?" My eyes light up and he nods.

"Can I-"

"Shhhh." He shushes me.

He looks around side to side for my mother before slipping me a fat wad of money. I smile, tucking it away in my purse.

"Don't tell yo mama and don't let her see what you buy either." He whispers.

"Thank you daddy." I hug him tightly.

"You welcome baby." He rubs my back.

"Where's Jahir?" I ask letting go.

"In the guest room. That should be enough for both of y'all to get whatever you need." He says.

"Can I use my car?" I ask.

"Yo momma gone kill me... just for today aight? I'll try to explain it's for them not you." He scratches his head.

"Keys?" I hold my hand out.

He reaches in his pocket and drops them in my hand causing me to smile.

"And on my life Dequayva I'm only warning you once. Do. Not. Fuck. That boy." He points at me.

"I don't want him daddy, stop worrying." I wave him off.

Honestly I might fuck him once just to see what it's like. I got a feeling he packing but I'm not sure cuz a lot of fine niggas like him either can't fuck good or got an eraser for a penis.