2|Sleepy beginings

"Ughhh..."

"Please dear, not so quickly..."

As you opened your eyes, you were face to face with a quite handsome male. He had long reddish brown locks that reached his shoulders, bright blue eyes, and strong jawline. His features held a soft and comforting smile. You groaned once more trying to move but your body didn't allow you to do so. You felt so soft and warm. You had been carefully tucked in a bed made of the softest material and covered up with the warmest blanket.

"Shh... You're okay. No need to rush." He spoke out again, gently rubbing the top of your forehead with his palm. His voice was deep, low, soft, comforting and sweet. "You need to recover your energy from that nasty fall." As he spoke an almost visible white aura formed around him

"A-are...are you... an angel..?" You croaked out.

He let out a deep chuckle shaking his head and saw your droopy eyelids.

"W-what are you?"

"Rest my dear~"

He lulled you to sleep now petting your head comfortingly. His adam's apple letting out a deep hum as he closed his own eyes slightly moving back and forth getting you to do the same. You closed your eyes and moved back and forth to his humming lullaby. And soon you were back to dream land.

——

You felt slight taps on your shoulder causing you to groan out.

"Come on dear. You need to eat."

"Mmm...mmm...noo..."

"Come on, just a few sips and then you can sleep all you like."

Your eyes twinkled awake as the handsome angel loomed over you again. Your eyes could pick up more of his face and you noticed... two burnt red ears? From his head. They were curved like a horses or a pony.

Your brain wasn't focused on it.

He held a bowl of creamed carrot soup and held a spoonful of it in front of you. "Comm'on, open wide for me dear." He beckoned with a smile holding up the spoon to your lips.

You slowly opened up your lips and tasted the warm soup running down your throat. It tasted really good, you smacked your lips to get more of the taste. The angelic man smiled and giggled. "Don't worry love, there's plenty more." He said now bringing more soup to your lips.

He brought spoonful after spoonful of soup to your lips and you ate it all until the bowl was empty. "Good job! I'm so proud of you."

"You ate the whole bowl this time!"

He gave you rewarding pets on the head as you hummed in response turning your head to lean into his comforting touches. He hummed with a smile and placed the bowl down before picking up a small desert cup filled with green, wobbly Jell-O.

"Here dear, It'll make you feel better."

You shut your eyes and shook your head slightly hating the taste of gelatin. "Aww come on, just one scoop please?" He pled and knocked the spoonful against your lips gently.