༻𓊈𒆜🎢𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼🎢 𒆜𓊉༺

Start bij het begin

"She is not my imaginary fiancé. She is my real fiancé on my telephone!" He shouted at her as he showed his phone to her.

"I even celebrate your culturally engrained alcoholism. I mean, the only reason you're in the choir is because you stole three boxes of communion wine." Ocean told out loud.

"It was my cousin's birthday. In my country, it is sacred tradition to take drink on birthday." Mischa says. Ocean looked even more irritated now, but she was putting on a smiling facade. "Your cousin was in grade four. He had to get his stomach pumped."

Ocean then ran to me. "(Y/N)! I love you. We have been friends since we were both wearing diapers. You helped me accept that not everyone can be only male or female thanks to your gender identity crisis that will forever remain a mystery!" She said as she then ran to Noel before I could utter anything. "Hey, you don't need to snitch me like that!" I yelled as she ran toward Noel.

" Noel, I love you! You challenged my preconceived notion that all gay dudes are fun to be around." Noel gave Ocean a face of sarcastic realization as she ran toward poor Ricky now.

"Ricky, I love you. I got you into the choir and you couldn't even talk or anything. Accessibility for all."  Said Ocean. 

'Yeah, and then I rode that roller coaster. Thanks.' Ricky signed and I translated the ASL for him as per usual. Ocean looked at me with a fake smile as I translated for Ricky, and then she turned her face toward Jane in disgust.

"And her. Even this thing gets a vote tonight. We're not the least bit concerned she's gonna try bringing back her headless doll? But I love her." Ocean says as she backs away from Jane, who was just trying to hug her. I felt bad for Jane at this moment. 

"My song was a cautionary tale of hubris. You guys know I love you. I love you, I love you, I freaking love you, okay?! So for my real number, I am going to sing about how much I love you guys. This song is simply called "I love you guys"" Ocean finishes as a dreamy piano riff is being heard in the background.

♪ I love you guy- ♪

 "- Oh sweet Jesus Christ on a bike." Noel complains before the lever appeared again out of nowhere. He gets up and pulls the lever, showing baby pictures of Noel, one of them including me together with him from Pre-K.

"Noel Gruber, born March 5th. Pisces, sign of passion. Favorite ride: the Ferris wheel. Very early on in Noel's life, his mother realized two things:"

Noel started posing after the Karnak finished its first sentence.

"The second was his pension for all things nihilistic. While other children acted out Harry Potter, Noel acted out French New Wave cinema."