More then Told, #3

Start from the beginning

Sam's pov:
"What time do you guys plan to go back?" I wonder to see what time the prank will take place. "We go at 8-9 and then leave sound 1-2 depending on what we do." Alex says, "okay so what if the prank takes place at 9:30 because they will get there around 8." They agree and Claire starts the fake cut.
(What the cut looks like)

"Done" Claire showed the cut

"Done" Claire showed the cut. "It looks so real how the hell," I ask kinda concerned. "I'm wondering the same" Alex says looking at me. "Had some practice here and there so yeah anyway what time do you have to be there sam?" "I am going to leave right now because it's like a 20-minute drive from here to the Cecil Hotel," I say grabbing my backpack. I pack it with water, my camera, AirPods, and a charger. "Okay, I'm leaving see you guys soon!" They wave at me and I head to my car.

Narrator pov:
Sam leaves the hotel Claire and Alex are staying at and head to the Cecil Hotel. He gets there and waits for his friends to arrive. After a few minutes, the trap house shows up in their car. Sam gets out of the car and opens his trunk to get his bag. Colby walks up to sam breaking the awkward silence. "So wanna start inside or out here?" he asks as Sam pulls out his camera. "Outside" is all Sam said as they gather in the group to film the intro. "WHAT'S UP GUYS IT'S SAM AND COLBY" Sam yells, "AND TODAY WE ARE AT THE CECIL HOTEL" Colby continues his sentence. Sam and Colby finish the intro and head inside. Sam hands the camera to Colby so he can hold it. Colby started to walk inside while the rest follow. Sam pulls out his phone and texts Claire stating that they just came inside and to start the plan. "Sam you coming?" Elton asked looking at him. Elton also known as Uncle Elton was concerned for Sam and Colby, the two haven't fought for a while or ever. Sam had been gone for 2 days and Colby was a wreck for one of them. Sam continues to walk. "The silence is killing me, can we talk about something," Corey says making us all stop walking. "Okay then, Colby start filming," Sam says and Colby listens. "This place was known for all its death and one of the death was an Army Surgent Louis D Borden who cut himself on the throat with a razor," Sam says casually. "Happy now? Or would u like me to continue" Sam asks as Colby points the camera to Corey who is shocked?

"Continue," Jake says interested. "65-year-old George Gronnini died by a" with that Sam pushes Jake onto the ground making him fall. "Falling woman aka 27-year-old Pauline Otton," Sam says and starts to walk to Colby and grab the camera. "Anyway, guys right we turn to our right. We will find the" Sam screams and turns off the camera. The rest come running to where they last saw Sam before their vision goes black.

Colby's pov:
The last thing I heard was Sam yell for his life before we tried to find him out what happened before our vision went black. I woke up to what felt like a chair. My vision comes back as I see 2 people standing in front of me and one on his knees. "Finally your awake took you long enough," Someone said, I look around to see everyone also tied up. "Anyway back to the plan, I think we do the one in front of us then that one," A male voice says and points to Elton. "NO" is all I can tell out. One of them says, "We didn't ask for your fucking opinion now just for that we are going to make you pay the consequence," as a tear falls down my eye. The other one grabs the guy on his knees and turns him to us. I notice right away by his hair it's Sam. Corey is crying but not making a sound. Elton is holding it in. "We should give him a front view after all he seems the weakest" One of them goes to Corey and the other goes to me. They drag our chairs to be in front of Sam. Jake and Elton get pulled into the side of the room as if this was a waiting room. The taller one also pulls Corey out to the side.

Claire's pov:
We told Jake, Corey and Elton it was a prank. "You scared me I swear" Elton says as we untied them. "Waut your a detective, how the fuck are we not talking about that" Jake says in practical shock. "He has a point like for how long" Corey asks, "for a few months now it's fun" I say as I finish untying all of them. "Okay now we are going to go out and act and then bow like if you guys were on stage." They nod as we head back out to Colby.

Colby's pov:
I watch the shorter one come back and go in front of Sam. I feel my hands being lose but it's probably becoming numb. The shorter one pulls out a knife with such a sharp end that one line in your skin will hurt like a bitch. I see the knife go right through him. I turned my head away as my head gets yanked back so I watch his body stay in place. "And scene" I see Claire and Sam hold hands and bow and realize my hands are free. I look behind me and see Jake, Corey, and Elton bowing as well. "Claire how the fuck" Is all I can manage to say. "Let's head back to the hotel, Sam is driving with you guys and I'm taking mine." Claire says, all of us agree before we head out.

Narrator pov:
Without another word they left and arrived at the hotel. Sam collected the room keys and passed them to Elton. "Here take them to the room, I'll be up in a bit," Sam said heading to the elevator with the others. "Where are you going?" Elton asked. "I need to get my stuff from the car."

They go up together and head to the traphouse room. Claire went up to Elton pulling him aside asking how was Colby when Sam was gone. "He was a wreck, I think they should get some rest then you can explain before we head back." Claire agrees. Claire kisses Sam on the head and tells him to stay with him for a little. Claire and Alex leave and the others went inside.

Sam's pov:
I went inside the hotel Claire rented for the others. I entered and sat on the couch while the others were on the bed. "Can someone explain what the fuck just happened I'm confused, plus where had Sam been this past day?!" Corey said getting off his phone. I look at him and sigh. "Okay fine you guys want an explanation. Then here you can have one" I start as I get up and sit on the bed, "so basically I ran off, went to Claire's apartment, and cried. Then Claire found me and she took me. She brought me here and explained stuff." I say, "what stuff" Jake asks. "I explained to him how I am a detective and we ended up going to the Cecil hotel at the same time." Claire walked into the room and went behind Sam. "And that's why I and Alex are here in the first place, I was going to say that we are going to leave now and we're wondering if you guys are coming. After all, we didn't come for anything" Claire continued. "She's right, we should go," Elton said. Everyone agrees and grabs their stuff then leave.