Kings and Queens

Gilgamesh was in the kitchen, readying meals for the visitors. There was around 25 servants in the kitchen preparing meals.

It was announced that the king of egypt were to have a alliance with other nations. Including other kings. Although gilgamesh did not know who was gonna be the present ones, He was ordered to prepare food for the kings as he is a personal servant of ozymandias.

After a few hours, All were called to see the kings. Gilgamesh couldn't take a see on it, Making him jump as hard as he can just to see the other kings faces.

One had white blonde hair with yellow eyes on his side profile, He was also holding a female on his side. A blue haired female. And a blonde with red armor at the back, He assumed they had a family. Although the king was hot as he shifted his eyes to another one.

The second after the first king was rather interesting, Pure white hair and black orbs. He did not held a females hand although, So Gilgamesh assumed he was a single king probably looking for his mate. The third one was un-explainable! Especially for a king. The male had blue scruffy hair with 4 layers on its forhead. 2 females were at his side as his arms was laid on the females shoulders. What a player! He thought. As ozymandias and nefetari sat down the throne.  The Egypt couple stood up and greeted them with a floor bow. How strong were this kings just for the king and queen of egypt put their hands on the red carpet?

I fixed my cloth a little, The little jacket that didn't even covered my chest.

I was called out as I assumed it was time for their feasting. They told me I were to serve them. Well, they did said we were allowed to keep our clothes. As I carried a cauldron of the finest red wine and chicken soup.  I made sure my top hat didn't fell as it was attached to my blonde hair.

I saw the other servants trying to seduce the magnificent looking kings by wearing a postpone revealing servant outfit or trying to act innocent but seduce them with touches. The other kings didn't budged, But other than the blue haired king.

We were in line, the first servants either seducing or actually putting the cauldrons on the table. Some names were exchanged by the kings.

"How are you Alter?"

"This is a good meal, Thank you for the preparation ozymandias."

"Ohh? Cu Chulainn, You are still a playboy huh?"

"Emiya I literally remember you trying so hard to find your mate when we were kids!"

It was now my turn to serve two options items. I was holding 1 cauldron and 1 pitcher of red wine. I faced the kings and their queens.

Where should I put the cauldron my majesty? I asked them. Oh! Add it here! The one who I assumed was cu chulainn raises his hand like a kid. Although the space was long. I was in between of the male emiya and alter I assumed. So I ignored the thought of taking a longer route and bent thru the table, keeping my balance and then landed the cauldron perfectly infront of the blue haired king.

And where should I place the pitcher? I asked again, Here is alright. A voice called out next to me, I assumed the white king was emiya. So I placed it to where I previously bent.

Please enjoy the meal. I should get going now. A honor of me to serve infront of the kings. I bowed a little as I left the room.

Ozymandia's Pov:

As I was getting annoyed by the current servant serving us, I could see the others raging mad with the servant trying to seduce us. After it all, She left. Finally damn it.

As a new server arrived, There appeared my personal servant. Gilgamesh. My first concubine. He looked so majestic. But I could see my friends predator gazes on him. As he asked "Where should i put the cauldron on My majesty?" He said, His soft voice. Making me swirl up. But decided to contain my Jealousy and gaze on him so they won't get suspicious, Especially my wife beside me.

Oh! Add it here! Cu Chulainn pointed. I looked at Gilgamesh and saw that he was thinking. More like hesitating. He then slowly bent his entire figure to reach the other side of the table. I could see emiya and alter checking him out. Which completely made me rage inside. He was mine.

It was obvious, Gilgamesh didn't wanna take a long route, Just to seem professional. He bent over. The pretty waist of his. He soonly after asked where he should put the pitcher of wine. As emiya said "Here is alright" as gilgamesh retreated his body and placed the pitcher between emiya and alter.

Please enjoy the meal. I should get going now. A honor of me to serve infront of the kings.  Was all he said after leaving the room.

Alter (Arthur)'s Pov:

As the blonde servant bent over, It just felt so surreal. He didn't looked like he planned at seducing us at all. He only bent to seem professional about his motions. Me and emiya decided to look him out at his thighs and his well..It was quite a show and it was so obvious we both got a boner because of this male.

He then placed the pitcher beside us after emiya told him so. As he greeted us goodbye and left the room.

He is majestic.

Emiya's Pov:

Me and alter continued looking at him, while he asked where to put pitcher on. I replied trying to keep his cool, infront of Morgan and his daughter, Mordred.

He was so pretty. His thighs were perfect that could ride my cock.

Cu Chulainn's Pov:

This guy was just so gorgeous. Even better than the ones i saw in the kingdom I ruled. He looked so sexy and hot. For a male, He was indeed pretty. I could see my two friends looking at his bottom. He bent over the table after I asked for him to place the cauldron on my side. I couldn't even start eating as I was lost in his ruby eyes. Greeting us goodbye.

Boy, I couldn't wait to see him begging and whimpering for my cock. After he left, I then remembered my mistresses.