Chapter 32

Lando's POV

I mutter to myself as I pull myself and Sofia away from Pierre, I can feel his gaze on the back of my neck as we make our way back to the section, I want to leave and get away from the company of Pierre but Sofia wants to stay and have a good night, I don't want it to be awkward but hopefully Pierre has gotten the very obvious hint now that Sofia is my girlfriend and therefore he won't bother her anymore. Sofia stays silent the whole walk back whilst keeping her head to the ground, barely looking at me and I can't help but wonder if she's annoyed at me for how I dealt with the situation, I tried to remain calm and it's not like I told Pierre to never talk to her again, they can be friends if they wish but I don't want to see my girlfriend very clearly getting flirted with right in front of my eyes, I don't blame Pierre for his attraction to Sofia, you would be stupid to not feel some sort of way around her "You alright Sofia?" I ask as we near the entrance to the vip section, she keeps her head to the ground as she nods her head, we walk back in and make our way over to a very drunk Yuki "Where were you guys? You have been gone for ages, I took care of the drinks for us!" He laughs as he throws his head backwards and it seems he's struggling to stay awake, he suddenly takes his phone out of his pocket as it lights up to indicate he's received a message "Oh" He says as he unlocks his phone "Pierre texted to say he's away back to the hotel, I may as well go back to keep him company" Yuki attempts to stand up but it fails as he drops back down into the seat as Sofia giggles at his drunken state "Here" I reach my hand out to him "I'll walk you out to a taxi, you aren't walking back in this state" Sofia smiles at me whilst takes a seat as Yuki throws his arm over my shoulder which means I have to lean down for it to be comfortable "Back in a minute Sofia" I shout over to her as she takes a sip of her drink as her eyes linger on me. I take my time with Yuki as I walk him out of the building, I don't want to rush and risk him falling over or hurting himself, we finally get to the doors which lead us outside "Do you have a jacket or anything in the cloak room?" I shout into his ear as he looks around "No" He shouts back and I continue to make our way outside, I quickly glance around to see the situation outside and I see a taxi sitting a small distance from the club, I start to make my way over to it and once I'm stood beside it I knock on the window and the man sitting in the driver seat rolls down the window "Hi, would you be able to bring my friend to his hotel? It's just down the road" The taxi man nods his head as I place Yuki into the back of the taxi, the man says the name of the hotel as Yuki tells him that's the one, I throw the seatbelt over Yuki before closing the door and making my way to the opened window "Thanks mate" I throw the man a note of £20 "Keep the change, cheers" I pat the hood of the car before making my way back to the entrance of the club. I stand in front of the doors as I watch the taxi zoom off before taking out my phone and sending Pierre a message hesitantly.

Messages: 

Lando:  Hey mate, I've sent Yuki back to the hotel in a taxi, maybe stay in the lobby until he arrives cause he's very drunk. Sorry about tonight, maybe we could possibly meet up tomorrow and have a chat about it all? 

Pierre:  Cheers Lando, yeah sounds good, I'll shoot you a message around lunchtime tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your night👍🏽

I make my way back into the club and back to Sofia where she is still seated looking out towards the dance floor with a drink in her hand taking a small sip out of it every now and again. I walk over to her and once she sees me a huge grin overtakes her face as she pats the spot next to her for me to sit down, once I'm sat down she reaches onto the table and pours me a glass of the vodka "What else do you want in this?" She sets the vodka down as I look around the table to see all the mixers "What are you drinking?" Sofia looks at me as she smiles "Vodka and apple juice" She takes another small sip before setting her glass down "Yeah, I'll just take that please, this better not poison me" She begins to pour the apple juice into the cup as she laughs at my comment "It's really nice! Don't worry, you can't even taste the alcohol!" She hands me the cup and stares at me whilst she waits for me to taste it and give feedback on it, I finally bring the cup up to my lips and let the liquid into my mouth as it swarms my tastebuds, I wait for the burn of the vodka as it goes down my throat but to my surprise nothing comes from it "Woah" I hold the glass up a tiny bit "This is absolutely delicious!" I exclaim as Sofia lets out a gentle laugh. We sit and talk amongst ourselves for a while as we continue to down our drinks without a worry in our minds, we won't be saying that tomorrow, we're both tipsy by this point as we giggle at everything possible "Did you have to be rude to Pierre?" Sofia's slurred words wrap around my head as I look over to her to see her staring into my eyes with her darken eyes, her lips full and pretty as the words escape her lips "I- um-" I stutter on my words as I struggle to find the right thing to say, Sofia's small hand reaches over and I look down to see it resting on my thigh "Calm down Lando" Her laugh relaxes me as my train of thought starts to make sense "I suppose I didn't but I was just jealous and my emotions got the best of me, I texted him to see if he wanted to meet up tomorrow to talk about it and hopefully put it all behind us" She begins to draw circles onto my jeans as she finishes off the remainder of her drink and sets the glass down onto the table. She leans in close to me where her mouth is deathly close to my ear "It's so sexy when you get jealous" Without looking at her I can basically feel the smirk from her lips as she talks and her lips softly touch my ear and it makes me desperate for her touch. I turn to face her and right enough, a smirk on her lips as she stares at mine before glancing at my eyes and then directly back to my lips, in the moment the club feels empty as if it's just me and Sofia. I lean in to kiss her as her eyes follow my every movement, I'm begging for her touch at this point. Our lips touch for what feels like a lifetime and I attempt to deepen the kiss but the sudden movement makes me open my eyes to see Sofia starting to stand up and stumbling around with a seductive look in her eyes, she reaches her hand out to me and I can't help but feel saddened about the fact that the kiss was cut short for whatever reason Sofia has in her head. Without a word Sofia begins to drag me out of the vip section and once I see the dance floor I understand what's going on as we walk down the steps on the floor surrounded by multiple people and the beat of the music flowing through my ears as Sofia keeps my hand in mine whilst beginning to dance, I follow her movement mentally removing the other people from the dance floor as I keep my eyes on Sofia as her curvy body dances to the beat of the music as I can feel myself falling in love with her more and more every second I spend with her.