DISCLAIMER & WARNING

This story is a PURE FICTION and therefore THEY DO NOT DEPICT ANYTHING REAL.

Everything in the story are purely and solely came from author's imagination and does not tell the story of how the model's live their lives or does it relate to anything and anyone in real life.

The models and brands that the author use/mentioned are for visuals only and their images are not being used by the author or being stolen to be used for any malicious intent or profit gain. Anyone interested in knowing more about the model or brand aforementioned please feel free on their own to look up and research the talents of that model(s)/the brand(s).

If the author decided to publish the story in which a model was used, their image will not be used on the cover without their expressed consent.

That being said, this disclaimer will be placed in each of the author's story with the clear understanding that the author are not using the images for it's own gain.

The author's stories are purely FICTION, and any images used are not for profit visual aides.

The author will remove them IF the author WAS CONTACTED and the stories in no way reflects on how said models live their lives.

This is a story containing scenes of romantic relationship between two men, occasional coarse language, and generally slightly mature content (13+). Please do not read this story if the genre's not for you. Thank you and enjoy.