The Illusion

Before You Read...🍂

A/N- I'm continuing this story because and for the 7 readers who really want to read it. (haan sirf 7 hi log hai  aur un saat se hi nivedan hai ki please genuine feedback de kar jana 🥺).

🎭✿ Back to Story ✿🎭

Unknown Place, Kabul

Khabar mili hai ki chand hindustani hamare pichhe pichhe yahan tak aa chuke hai...!" A man asked to his assistant, sipping his coffee.

"Ji huzoor..par aap takluf na le humne unke liye intezaamat bhi kar diye hai..!"

"Us agent ki maut jitni dardnaak hogi tumhe utna hi bada inaam milega aur yaad rahe...uski maut ka nazara uske dost ko bhi dekhne ko mile...!" The man said with a smirk.

"Ji huzoor...!"

“Agent Phoenix....*Boom*...!" He starts laughing like a mad man.

Other side

Haseena is chopping vegetables paying attention to every movement around her.

“Jab ammi kehti thi ki khana banana sikh lo kaam aayega...kabhi nhi socha tha aise mission mein kaam aayega...!” She muttered under her breath which was inaudible to the other women.

"Esme shoma chist (what is your name) ?" A woman asked to her. Haseena took a glance at her through her  hizab and then replies "Esme man Sakeena ast..!" She told her name.

"Aya mitavanid be man komak konid (Kya tum meri help kar sakti ho)?" The lady again said to her, which she didn't understand.

“Ya Allah ab kya jawab de...haan sir ne kaha tha agar kuch samjh na aaye toh na mein sorry bol dena..” She thinks.

"moteassefam (sorry)...!" Haseena said politely to Lady and left from there to avoid further conversations.

She covered her face and went out from the kitchen to the corridor when someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her behind the pillar.

"Khan....(she stopped because she found that person was not agent Phoenix). " Hum hi hai Miss Malik...!" The person said, shocking to her because his face is neither covered with any mask nor any kind of make-up, and nor he is Anubhav but his voice is same as Agent Phoenix.

"Upar sidhiyon se right hand par ek room hai aapko uske andar jana hai aur yeh (giving her a micro camera and mic) aise jagah lagana hai ki kisi ko kabhi bhanak na ho...!" He continues while she is staring him in disbelief or she is trying to make herself understand that her gut feeling was just an illusion, he is not her Anubhav.

"Sun rahi hai na aap?" He asked as he found lost in her own world. "Ji...ji..!" She answered. "Haan toh jaiye..!" He said, she nodded and and went to the room as he ordered her.

Haseena's PoV.

"Hume galatfehami ho gayi thi ya phir kuch aur baat hai...hamara dil kah raha the ki jis Agent Phoenix ke saath hum aaye the woh Anubhav Sir hi the par abhi humne jise dekha use hum kaise jhooth kah de....dil aur dimag dono confuse hai aur hum...khair filhal mission zaroori hai, hamare desh ke liye...hamare Anubhav Sir ki surksha ke liye...!" I took a deep breath and quietly peeped inside the room and I got surprised to see that the room was decorated for groom and bride....ab kya sir logon ko first night ko bhi privacy nhi denge...shut up Haseena, focus on your mission.