"That's enough Felix, where here to help save Itami not laugh at the guys unfortunate luck no matter how amusing it may look or sound." Valerie replied while observing the city via her visor, taking note of every detail she is getting as their ride slowly and quietly hovers over the walls.

"Where do you think they put the Captain?" Takeo asked as he looks onto the castle where Itami was mostly likely to be put in, considering they've leveled some parts of the city during that bandit raid that include some cells for prisoners, it was only logical to think where he could be in, though the idea of him in a prison is unlikely given how much the princess wish to avoid of being pulled into a war between two advance civilization.

"No doubt in there, princess must be panicking and trying to fix the mess her subordinate had cause and making sure Itami is alright." Soichiro replies as the aircraft gracefully stops just right above the walls.

"You sure? Looks like he seems dead to me with how harsh they were when they've took the Captain from us." Shino commented just as Daniel picks up a few dull glowing orbs and then proceeded to yeet each one outside.

"Then let's hope they didn't kill him and only beaten him up otherwise this will really become a disaster that'll end their nation faster than the can charge us with there swords and spears if your Captain dies." Hayato says as the others nodded while grimacing at the thought of what he said.

*Poof* *thud*

The sound of soft thumping noise was heard and everyone look down to see a few guards knocked out, Itami group look at Daniel with a questioning look before being then answered in return.

"Neuro-Pulse Grenade, overloads some parts of there nervous system making them extremely tired and then knocked out for an hour or so, come on those were rigged to keep them asleep for 15 minutes only." He says as he jumps down and quietly landed on the gate walls that seperates them a few km away from the castle.

The others followed as they land and so too look over at the castle, wondering what was going on inside at the moment and whether or not Itami is still alive and intact or dead enough to give them a reason to go guns blazing on the Saderan Empire.

"Got some of our micro-drones inside right now and have located Itami to be in the throne room." Emilia informs to the others as they look at a small holo-screen being projected below them as to not have it's light attract the attention of anyone even as they are cloak none are taking any chances to be found out.

"Aaaah there we are and we should be looking at Itam-Oh my!" Emilia says as she and the others with slightly surprise and lightly disturbed look to see the current state Itami is in though his team reaction was far greater they are lucky enough to have not compromise themselves just yet.

(Meanwhile)

*Splat* *Clattering Noises*

"You idiots!!! Do you have any idea of what you all have done?!" Came the mad tone from princess Pina voice who angrily stare at one of her subordinate that had caused her the current predicament that she founded herself in alongside the other subordinates of hers.

Bozes looks surprise both of the action of being thrown a wine onto her and the angry reaction she was receiving from her leader as she fall flat on her knees at the unexpected act and unable to say anything in return as she lay there confuse for a moment.

Her companion Panache swiftly came over to her side as she kneels and takes out a piece of while cloth to clean off the spilled wine all over Bozes face all the while turning her head slightly to look over at the princess with an equally confused and wronged look on her face as she spoke.

"Princess please calm down, what have we done to anger you this much." Panache asked confusingly as Pina on the other hand felt like she wanted to beat the living hell out of her two subordinates for their act of stupidity but refrained from doing so after a few contemplation.