𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐎𝐥' 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐨𝐱

Start from the beginning

- Oooh, I like this one~

Yes, these stones can be pulled out. And you pulled out the orange one. You... like the color orange. This is a bright and, so to speak, positive color. The orange color is interpreted as a symbol of a mature personality, in which one's own "I" is fully expressed. This color evokes a wide range of positive associations: it symbolizes joy and fullness of life, energy, and strength of emotions. And this color suited you. You are just as energetic, optimistic, and cheerful. You fully know your own self. Although your favorite color is purple.

Again, out of curiosity, you decided to open it. Inside you saw... nothing. There was not even any music, although it was a music box. Well, that was disappointing. However... you heard as if... some movement of mechanisms. Glancing back at the open box, you noticed... a bright white light coming from within.

- What the heck--

In surprise, you let go of the box, but the rays reached you, and then your eyes turned white. Then, the room became quiet. All that was heard was the sound of metal hitting the floor.

***

You heard the music. And then... you felt the ground. Specifically, the ground, along with the dirt. You quickly opened your eyes and stood up. You saw a forest in front of you. Everywhere trees, huge grass... you were holding something in your hand. There was a gem. Panic seized you as you looked around again.

- What is this place? Where am I? Am I dead?!

Stepping back, you tripped over something. You noticed the backpack.

You got up again. You didn't know what to do. You don't know where you are, you don't know if this place is dangerous, you don't know if anyone lives here. By the way, about living things--

You heard a piercing scream. Oh no. Are you in the era of dinosaurs?! Suddenly, something rustled in the bushes. You turned around and saw-- a huge blue lizard?! It was clearly unfriendly. Suddenly, this thing started to run at you, clattering its teeth!

- Oh shoot, oh MY GOD--

You grabbed your backpack and ran... somewhere. It doesn't matter, as long as you stay away from this strange thing!

Your hand gripped the gem painfully. You gasped in pain. It looks like it burned your hand! You put it in your pocket.

Okay, you have to act or you will die. You were convinced that you were alive as soon as you felt the pain.

Continuing to run, you again saw large trees with thick vines. Perfect. True, at that moment, you did not notice how your eyes lit up orange for a moment.

Running closer, you grabbed one of the vines.

- Hey, you damn monster! Try to catch me!

You began to run around the trees, pulling on the vine between them. The animal has lost sight of you.

As soon as everything was ready, you climbed up a tree, plucked a bump from there, and threw it down in front of you.

The creature heard movement and walked straight towards you. At this time, you jumped down from above, holding on to the vine. You jumped on the lizard's back and wrapped around its neck. You tried your best to choke that creature. And you did it! The lizard dropped dead.

You jumped off to catch your breath. Oh my God. What the hell is this place?! Huge predatory lizards live here?! Or is there someone worse?! Your stomach growled. How not on time. Looking at the dead animal, you grimaced. But what else are you going to eat? You did not see edible berries or fruits nearby. So, first, you need to build a fire. Then, find a place to live, and then--