SS Expelled

"Heh, did you see that, that exam was super easy! As expected of me," I gloated to my friends. For the multiple choice questions I used the ABACADABA method, filling in each question with this pattern. As expected of me, finding such an overpowered method. I wasn't able to complete the essay questions because I had to take a shit, but I should be fine.

"Bro you were like absent for half of the exam, are you sure you're going to pass?" Kanji asked.

"Heh, you're underestimating my academic prowess. It's because the exam was so easy that I can leave for half the exam!"

"Hmm, Miyamoto left for the bathroom around the same time as you. Wait, don't tell me you. . ." Ken had a concerned look on his face for some reason. Oh wait, he's probably underestimating me as well.

"Of course I didn't cheat! Do I look like someone that would cheat?"

". . ."

"No! Of course not! I'm too smart for that!" Man, I wish I thought ahead and put some cheat sheets in the bathroom. If I looked at the questions on the midterms, then paired it with the answer on the cheat sheet, I could fill in the answer on the exam without getting caught! Wow, sometimes I'm surprised at how smart I am.

"Dude can you stop yelling, it hurts my ears," Kanji complained. Hmph, he simply can't comprehend my greatness I guess.

"By the way, I might not be able to pass," Ken said.

"What? Why?" Kanji asked.

"Most of the things I studied for wasn't even on the test; I might be a bit screwed here."

"Well, not like you studied much anyways!" Miyamoto joined in the conversation. "Don't worry though, everybody in my study group also studied the wrong topics. The class average will probably be so low that all of us pass."

"Whew, that's good then," Ken sighed in relief.

"Looks like all of us are going to do shit then," Kanji remarked. "By the way Miyamoto, you didn't do anything in the bathroom with Haruki, did you?"

"Bro what's wrong with you, you know full well just how down bad we are, why even ask?" Miyamoto asked.

"Yeah Kanji, are you stupid? Let me tell you, I took such a fat shit in the toilet it got clogged," I explained.

Kanji sighed and went to study for the next exam, which was Japanese. I guess I should do that as well; even a genius needs refreshers, after all.

Sae-chan-sensei came back into the classroom with a new stack of papers, and we swiftly began the Japanese exams.

* * *

Chabashira-sensei strode into the classroom carrying a large white sheet of paper. She stuck the sheet of paper on the blackboard, showing everyone's name and test scores. Even if everyone got to see the awesome grade of the awesome Haruki, it felt like she was invading people's privacy by publicizing the scores. (A/N In my school the teachers made sure that you couldn't see other people's scores when handing out the complete exams to everyone, but maybe it's different in Japan)

"Honestly, you guys are complete idiots. How all of you did so bad is beyond me," Chabashira-sensei ridiculed.

"But sensei, the topics you gave us weren't even on the test?" Sotomura pointed out.

". . ."

". . ."

"Ahem, anyways, since the class average was so low, all of you passed."

Everyone cheered around the room. As expected of me, lowering my score to make sure that everyone passes.

"Except Miyamoto Soshi and Yamauchi Haruki. Both of you failed on the social studies test."