Inn keeper

there lived a old inn keeper and her niece who had beautiful blue ocean eyes, the girl name wan Takemichi and she was beautiful with her eyes and long raven colored hair. She was nice towards other around her and funny, there were many young man that wanted to make her their wife. Takemichi wanted someone who will love her for her and not make her into some prize to show off to everyone, one day some strangers had come to town looking to start and new life and find a job.

Takemichi " morning" Takemichi was doing some sweeping getting rid of all the dust and dirty on the wood floors of the large inn, she wanted to keep the place clean for the guest and anything else.

Random men " did you see those strangers that arrived in town this morning"

Random women " yes they arrived on the train yes I saw them ... they are weird some of them have tattoos they are looking for trouble"

Random men 2 " I don't trust them and I hear they been looking for work and keep on getting turned down, they only graduated high school and nothing else"

Random women " shameful no wonder they are here they have, no where else to go" there was always some new to gossip about around this town about anyone, strangers, and the newspaper. Takemichi was soon in the market picking up some stuff.

????? " please sir we will work for anything me and my friends are very skilled"

Shop owner " sorry but I don't need extra help"

???? " what about the help wanted sign"

Shop owner " that positions have already been filled I'm sorry but leave me alone" Takemichi had show the group of younger strangers looking defeated at their job wish being rejected.

???? " thank you sir sorry for the inconvenience" The young man soon started walking away when they had came across Takemichi who was looking at them.

Takemichi " good afternoon" Takemichi soon walked around them trying to play it off but she had caught their attention, with her ocean blue eyes and beautiful smile. She left bad for them and wish they will get the job, when she remembered her aunt was looking for new hires after the last ones left to go finish school. She wanted to tell them but they were already gone, she was hoping to see them again.

That night

Takemichi " it really came down out there" it had started raining as the sun was setting it was cloudy day already and now it was becoming more storm like, as the time went on. Takemichi soon heard someone slide open the door and walk inside.

???? " umm excuse me is anyone here" Takemichi soon race to the front and saw the guys from before, and they seem shocked to see her again.

???? " you are the beautiful lady from before"

????? " be respectful baji"

Takemichi " thank you sir how may I help you"

???? " my name is mikey and we have been looking for jobs, we heard the owner your aunt was hiring"

Takemichi " oh welcome come inside please where it warm and dry"

Draken " thank you"

Takemichi " you guys can have the job my aunt is not here now but she left me in charge of hiring new employees"

Chifuyu " thank you miss ..."

Takemichi " you can call me Takemichi we will be working together after today"

Baji " then thank you Takemichi" the boys were given some guest room for the night and nice warm meal, they couldn't believe how nice Takemichi was to them. When Takemichi aunt had retuned she was told the job positions had been taken, and she was fine with the guys she didn't care of their tattoos and welcome them to inn. There were rumors going around that there, was something going on between Takemichi and the new hires.