Takemichi shiba (older)

None of friends of shiba siblings knew much of their family life they only knew they were, brothers and lived together but nothing else. They did later find out they have a father who is working over sea at the moment and their mother has dead when they were younger. So one day both toman and black dragons were walking around the city when they saw this shiba brothers with some older women who looked beautiful. The gangs had decided to follow the shiba boys and their friend.

Mikey " who is she I haven't seen her before"

Draken " I don't know but how do shiba brothers know her"

Mitusya " she ever beautiful and she have blue eyes that are lovely"

Koko " wait I think I seen her before wait I know her.... "

Inui " wait who is she anyways" koko soon walked up to the older women and tapped her on her shoulder, the woman had turned around and soon gave koko a smile and hug. The guys soon came out of hiding and walking toward the unknown lady and koko.

Takemichi " aww koko you have grown up since the last time I saw you"

Koko " thank you takemichi senpie I happy you are back home"

Inui " wait this is Takemichi senpie"

Takemichi " hello inui you are looking well"

Mitusya " wait you know her"

Takemichi " oh you most be Mitusya I'm right"

Mitusya " yes"

Takemichi " then that makes you guys Mikey, draken, chifuyu, and baji, then there is smiley and angry, Mucho, sanzu ... lastly pah and peh"

Mikey " yes how do you know of us anyways"

Hakkia " hey sis I try the pants and I like them ... oh hey guys"

Draken " hey hakkia who is she"

Hakkia " oh this is my older sister Takemichi is has been away in South Korea for some schooling, and she best friends with koko older sister Akane"

Mitusya " oh okay that example how she knows our names and who we are "

Yuzuho " hey sis I will wear this suit but not the other one it makes me look like s penguin ... oh hey"

Smiley " why did you never tell us you have a sister"

Yuzuho " we didn't feel like sharing that information and she was away when we become delinquent of toman, and the black dragons"

Tenjiu " oh great hakkia friends are here as well super fun"

Takemichi " be nice tenjiu"

Hakkia " I have told my sister about you over some calls and when she was home"

Takemichi " well I have know Mikey name longer"

Mikey " you have how"

Takemichi " tell shinichrio I saw hey and he owe me a drink"

Mikey " sure ... wait you know my big bro"

Takemichi " yeah"

Mucho " wow that cool"

Takemichi " I promised Akane I will meet her for dinner will you boys be good on your own"

Tenjiu " sure we have some things to deal with"

Takemichi " okay and don't get arrested I will punish you if you do"

Shiba boys " yes sis" Takemichci walked away getting the younger boys attention they soon looked back at the shiba brothers.

Mikey " wait Takemichi ... oh yes I heard my brother and sanzu older brother speaking about her"

Sanzu " oh yes I know that I remember I saw her around my house when I was younger, I think my brother has a crush on her"

Mikey " so you all some be mad if I try to set her up with my brother, I'm going to call shinichrio now and mess with him"

Sanzu " sorry Mikey but I think takeomi or Waska will be a great choice for her over your brother"

Mikey" we will see about that"

Tenjiu " if anyone wants to date our sister they will have to get pass us and our father, and if you think we have ,ad fighting skills you haven't seen our dad"

At a bar

Akane " so you are back home or work and family"

Takemichi " yes"

Akane " maybe you can get a husband as well there is shinichrio, takeomi and Waska"

Takemichi " not you too Akane"

Akane " oh come on I bet in a few seconds they will burst threw that door maybe getting us kicked out"

Takemichi " that stupid they are to old ..."

????" Takemichi welcome home " you and Akane has turned around to see shinichrio, takeomi, and wasaka standing there with some other old friends.

Takemichi " hey boys join us for a drink and we can talk about all our baby siblings"