Arrange marriage

Takemichi once again was paying for her family mistakes they all had gotten into high debt, with Takemichi being their only daughter lead to her being their meal ticket out of poverty. So after some looking around her mother and father found her someone to marry which not one guys but six guys. They are the alphas of their clan and being in need of wife who was an omega which was Takemichi.

Takemichi " ....."

Mikey " well everyone else is finally gone you can speak freely you know"

Takemichi " oh"

Draken " thank you for take up the marriage proposal with us"

Takemichi "it an honor"

Mitusya " you have nothing to worry about we won't harm you"

Takemichi " umm thank you"

Baji " we wills show you to your personal bedroom"

Takemichi " umm thank you" Takemichi had follow her husbands to her bedroom, she was still a but scared of them.

Chifuyu " we left it as it came you can change it up when you have time we will pay for anything"

Takemichi " thank you"

Mikey " we will see you tomorrow"

Takemichi " thank you" Takemichi new husbands had walked away from her as she walked into her bedroom, she had a hidden fear of alpha all because of her family. She had gotten out of her wedding dress and was now getting into her pajamas, she was laying in bed.

Takemichi " I can't mess up this marriage or my parents will make me pay"

???? " excuse me can I come in"

Takemichi " sure please come in" soon mitusya walked into the bedroom he was in his pajamas, he soon sat on the bed and looked at her.

Mitusya " here are your new devices and credit cards you can use them tomorrow, if you got out shopping"

Takemichi " oh thank you"

Mitusya " the rest of your personal thing from your childhood home will be drop off her tomorrow"

Takemichi " thank you"

Mitusya " I hope we can be good husbands and snow you we are not the bad after all, sleep well love I will see you in the morning"

Takemichi " thank you sleep well" Takemichi soon had fallen alseep after mitusya had left she was laying in bed maybe she will have a happy marriage, but she couldn't jump to happy ending right now she had to remember she had to be a good wife or she will be alone all again.