◇Chapter 6: Feelings◇

I forgot to mention in the last chapter that y/n is wearing a bear onesie, whoops.

--------------------------------------------------◇

*beep beep, beep beep*

You hear a phone vibrate on a table.

'𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮. ' you think to yourself in belief that the alarm going off was your own, refusing to open your eyes as you wanted to return to Rui in your 'dream'.

Although, you feel someone holding you in a warm embrace, you held them too. Perhaps the past two days weren't a dream? Maybe you were hugging the man himself right now. You open one eye, your eyelid barely being able to hold itself up, the beeping still rang in your ear. A smile formed on your face as you get a glimpse of his purple hair and his sleeping features. You close your eyes again tuning out the alarm. You didn't have time to think about what was going on, all you thought about was sleep.

Rui reached out to the table to turn it off. Your brows furrow as his warmth left you, yet you still pretended to sleep. You feel his eyes on you. He smiles as he admired your resting state, but you didn't know that as your eyes are closed.

"Just a few more minutes." You hear him whisper as he snuggled back into you, pulling the blankets over the both of you once again. Soon enough you are both cuddling together. His cold hands curled around you, while your face rested in the front of his neck. Your heart flutters as he holds you ever-so gently in his arms. (You know, friendly friendship stuff 🥰 Totally.)

'𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥. 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.' You remind yourself, easing into his arms.

30 minutes go by and you are both still relaxed together in the couch, you fell asleep during that time. Rui remained awake, he couldnt get back to sleep, he didn't mind though. He likes listening to your sleepy breaths and quiet 'hums' that unconsciously left your lips, it brought him peace.

You are awoken again by his phone ringing for the 2nd time this morning. This time you opened your eyes fully.

"Good morning." He says in a soft, tired voice.

'𝘖𝘮𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘮𝘨𝘴𝘬𝘧𝘫𝘫𝘴𝘣𝘧𝘹𝘩𝘢𝘫𝘫𝘧'

"Morning." You reply in a sleepy voice, trying not to react to him being so close. Which, you did quite well in doing so other than the lightest blush on your face. You sit up from your lay down position letting out a stretch and a yawn.

"What's the alarm for?" You inquire, grabbing his phone so you could turn it off.

"School." he sits up next to you, lifting the hood of your bear onesie over you in an attempt to tease you.

"School?" You question, ignoring what he did.

"Yep, I have school today." He gets up and walks into his bedroom.

"School?! You're gonna be late what are you doing sleeping for an extra 30 minutes?!" You panic, cleaning up the living room.

"It's okay, I always get there eventually." He chuckles behind his door as he gets ready. You want to help him in some way so he can get out the house quicker, so you decide to make him some lunch. Nothing too much just a sandwich and some left over food from last night. You sneak a small slice of cucumber in his sandwich.

'𝘠𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢.' You grin to yourself.

He walks out with his school uniform on, fixing his tie.