◇Chaper 3: Tour Guide◇

"No problem. So what do you think about staying with me?"

"You’re really letting a stranger stay with you?" You look slightly concerned.

"Yes of course. It's not like you have anywhere else to go."

He was right. Where else would you stay? But, you didn't want to burden him, he already seems like a busy man.

"Where would I sleep? You only have one couch-"

"My couch pulls out into a bed. I don't usually sleep and even if did I can always go up to my old room." He smiles.

"Oh...well thank you! I'll accept your offer. However, I do think you should sleep more." You smile awkwardly.

"Wonderful! Now I have a few questions but they can wait till later. For now I should show you around town, you could meet my friends and-"

"Rui... i can't leave, I'm in my pyjamas." You cut him off in his uncharacteristic moment of excitement. You notice he leaves out anything about his own sleep schedule, but you choose not to comment on it.

"Oh. That is correct." He puts his hand to his chin thinking intensely.

"You can just borrow my clothes for now, while we are out I'll buy you some new ones, okay?" He walks off to his wardrobe to find you something. Meanwhile you are still internally freaking out about the whole situation, to add to this you have to wear Rui’s clothes now too.

'𝘖𝘮𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘦'

He returns with a smile on his face.

You stand and walk towards him to grab the outfit he picked out for you.

A sly smile grows on his face.

"My my, you’re quite a short one aren’t you?" He teasingly says to you, waving the clothes away from you.  (If your taller than him I'm sorry ಥ_ಥ)

Your eyes widen and you look at him, offended.

"Shut the fuck up I'm literally [your height], you’re just a beanstalk." You roll your eyes as you attempt to grab the clothes off him.

"Ah ah ah~ I need to run you down on the outfit first." He says with an evil smile on his face.

"Don't act like you know anything about fashion. Have you seen the outfits you wear?" You grin at him, still trying to grab the outfit from him.

He looks at you as if you insulted his entire blood line.

"I'll have you know that I have a wonderful fashion sense." He finally gives you the outfit, leaving the room so you can get changed.

The clothes were so baggy you questioned if they even fit rui himself. You roll up the bottoms of the pants so you wouldn't trip over them, luckily he had given you a belt so the pants would be able to stay on your waist.  The jumper he gave you is a beige colour with blue, green and brown stripes of various sizes. You put it on instantly feeling warm and comfortable. You tuck the bottom of the jumper into the pants, completing the look.

"Rui I'm done!" You call for him while you straighten out any creases in the outfit.

He entered the room again in need of clothes himself. Upon entering he stares at you a little, eyes lingering a little longer than they should.

"What's the matter? You surprised I can actually pull off something you bought." You chuckle to yourself.

He didn't answer you he just went into his wardrobe to grab his own clothes, leading you outside so he could get dressed.

'𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘯' you thought to yourself as you stood there awkwardly.

Little did you know he was the one internally freaking out now. He already thought you were pretty/handsome before, although he didn't admit it to himself. Now that your wearing his clothes it made his heart skip a beat just for a moment. He thought you looked so cute bundled up in his clothes.

'𝘕𝘰, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵.' He internally sighed.

A few minutes pass by and he let's you back in with a smile. Wearing a baggy turtleneck jumper with patches of different shades of gray, black pants and a long trench coat like cardigan. Finishing the look with a medium lengthed dog tag necklace.

"Let's go." He held his hand out for you to take it. You were hesitant at first but you soon took the offer, his hand so soft but so cold. He lead you out the door and you both began to make the trip through town.

He holds your hand tightly as you speed through the crowd of people. It's a Saturday so many people are out to do shopping or just to look around.

He points out places you recognise from the game. Except this time you got to look at them from a different view, getting to see the whole area rather than just a picture of a certain angle.

"And thats about it. We can go to Phoenix Wonderland later when I have practice."

Your eyes light up at the mention of Phoenix Wonderland. And watching one of your favorite groups practice? Even better.

He notices how happy you seem as he shows you around. He can't help but smile himself at your joy.

"How about we go to the café we passed earlier after we buy you some clothes, hm?"

"Mhm, that's good." You reply eagerly.

Whilst at the clothes shop you bought 3 outfits and 2 more sets of pyjamas. Rui offered to buy you more but you refused to let him spend anymore money on outfits for you.

"But y/n. You might end up being here for a while, surely 3 outfits won't suffice." He argues.

"I'll be fine! I'll just wash them whenever I can." You argue back smiling at him.

He gives in after a bit of back and forward bickering.

After purchasing the items you make your way to the café. You order [your favorite drink] and a sandwich. Rui just orders plain water and a sandwich much like you. You sit and chat, getting to know the boy out of the screen made you feel special. Hearing of so many things that aren't mentioned in the game such as shows that aren't talked about. Meanwhile, Rui got to know you as a whole new person. Unlike you, he has no idea about anything you likes, interested in etc.

You still remain chatting despite finishing what you ordered. This came to an end however when an alarm goes of on Rui’s phone with the label 'GO TO PRACTICE PLS -Tsukasa'. He reads the label and chuckles. To remind Rui to start making his way to practice, Tsukasa stole his phone and set an alarm for the dates that practice are on.

He stands up. "Ready to go?"

"Mhm. Are you sure they will be okay with me watching?" You follow his action standing up.

You both begin to walk out of the café.

"Of course they will. You know Tsukasa loves an audience, Emu loves meeting new people too. Nene may take a while to warm up to you but i'm sure she won't mind you being there." He explains to you walking you to the theme park. You smile at him in response.

You walk into the park, seeing the place full of the joy and laughter you have always seen in stories filled you with delight.

You walk down the path to the stage. There it stood in all its glory along with the 3 other members waiting for your arrival.