◇Chapter 4: Wondershow◇

"Ah Rui. Your later than usual." Nene looks up from her phone.

"Sorry, I was on the other side of town and missed the bus." That was a lie. He took the longest route he knew just to talk with you more.

You look up at him, confusion spreading across your face. '𝘞𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘴- 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵?' You question him mentally, choosing to stay quiet on the matter.

You look back in the direction of the stage. Starstruck by the people before you.

"TSUKASA, NENE! RUI HAS BROUGHT A NEW PERSON WITH HIM!" She points at you enthusiastically. Swinging her legs as she was sat on the stage.

All eyes were suddenly on you. You began to get incredibly flustered by the sudden turn of attention.

"Ah- um- hi I'm y/n. I'm a big fan of you all and uh yeah." That's all you could say in the moment. You notice Tsukasa's eyes lit up immediately at the mention of you being a fan.

He jumped down from the stage proudly walking towards you. "Hello y/n! As you may know, I am Tsukasa Tenma! Your one and only world future star." He strikes a pose, extending his hand out for you to shake it. You gladly shook it.

The rest of the group surrounds you. Except Rui. Before he left to the stage he ruffled your hair and gave you a smile.

Emu held your hands in her own. "Y/N Y/N! ARE YOU HERE TO WATCH US PRACTICE?"
You smile at her and enthusiastically nod your head.

Nene didn't say much to you other than a small introduction. She did however notice that you were wearing Rui clothes but chose to not comment on it till the excitement had calmed down.

"Guys I'd say that we should put on a little performance for our lovely y/n!" Tsukasa boasts proudly, emu nodding her head aggressively.

"RUI! PREPARE THE STAGE FOR A FANTASTICAL PERFORMANCE!" Tsukasa yells in the direction of the stage.

Rui nods and quickly sets up the last few things. You take a seat in the middle row so you could see everyone. Nene sat next to you as the scene they were acting out didn't include her.

"So, are you like Rui's partner or something?" She asks randomly.

"Huh? No of course not what makes you think that." Your face heats up but you manage to keep your cool.

"Well you are wearing his clothes, I don't really see any other explanation." She doesn't look at you. Just aimlessly taps her phone screen.

"Ah! Well I'm wearing his clothes because.." you pause, "Well it might sound crazy but i'm-" You get cut off by the play starting.

Your attention is immediately grabbed by the group on stage as they perform a snippet of their play.
you finally get to witness a play with your own eyes rather than just through text and idle images of the characters. Since you didn't get to witness it all from the start the story confused you, so you just sat and watched them do their thing. Your gaze mostly fixed on Rui without realizing. A few times you glanced at the whole stage staring at all of them in their element.

The part they performed lasted around 20 minutes. Once they had finished they all took a bow while you clapped your hands.

"So y/n what did you think of our top tier performance!" Tsukasa projects his voice, placing his hand on his heart the other in the air.

"DID YOU ENJOY IT?" Emu beams.

"Yes yes oh my gosh! I loved it so much! Seeing you actually perform rather than just reading it was amazing!" They all seemed to not hear the last part as no one questioned it.