Chapter 1- New World

Start from the beginning

'Ha it seems I missed it, Oops.' now I'm thinking about how to explain it and make sense of everything that happened

Some hour later

"I see, so you're saying that the souls of Merlin and Kazuto on both merged to be able to live in this body and preserved the two souls from disappearing, but then who are you now, Merlin or Kazuto?" 'He gives me goosebumps, I'm your nephew, you remember, don't kill me,' said he, staring straight in my eyes, 'He gives me goosebumps, I'm your nephew, you remember, don't kill me.' 

"Neither of them and at the same time both, it's as if I had lived both lives, as if each of their two lives was mine, my name is Merlin Dragnir son of Kilgharrah Dragnir and Morganne Oblivion but I will never forget my previous life as Kazuto," I said looking at him too.

 His face changed suddenly and he took me in his arms "You missed me Merlin", it caught me off guard as my tears began to flow "You too my uncle, you are my only family now and I thought you were going to abandon me too"

After I calm down, I look at my uncle again and I ask him "And now what do we do?" , "Why don't you start by telling me about this famous book of our world"

Some hour later

"So I have to call you father now?" , "Yeah, from now on, you're Merlin Dawn son of Divar and Diane Dawn and heir to the Dawn House, but that should be fine for your future plans, right?" 

"Yes, Father" I said ,smiling, and he smiled back at me, "You're getting used to it very quickly, it's okay now let's go visit your new mother" as we head towards the door I feel an energy coming from behind me, I turn around and see the egg glow with a faint golden glow "Wow, it's beautiful,"i says at my comment My "father" turns around and also sees the egg glow and I see tears start to flow from those eyes and he mumbles "So you too, you decide that this is the right time", I then move towards the egg and as soon as I touch it the light ceases and yet I feel life in it "I think he wants us to take him too" I said

"Take it, I think he chose you, I'm just wondering why the egg didn't hatch after all the energy it released."

"Choose?"

"Yes, after all these years my child never wanted to wake up after his mother died, but today he showed for the first time a sign, if is not because he was waiting for you, I don't know"

I then take the egg in my arms and follow my father to the exit "I didn't ask but where are we?" , "In a secret base of the Oblivion clan which is now my disciple's second home" 

"Who is your disciple?" 'Mordain is mentioned only a few times in the novel and it was never mentioned that he had any disciple, but he never mentioned that he lived at Dicathien either, which proves once again that this world is different, but that could be'

"Her name is Rinia Darcassan, but shouldn't you already know that from your book?"

"No apparently this world is slightly different from the one I know for example in the book you are mentioned only once or twice and some think that you have joined Agrona whereas my existence is not even mentioned as well as that of mom and dad"

"I see, I guess we have to be careful using that knowledge, you also mentioned Agrona's experiences and the fact that he did what you did, what did he do?"

"He has reincarnated two people, the first is called Nico and should have reborn in Alacrya and the second is Grey he should have appeared as Arthur Leywin, they are supposed to serve as anchors to bring the soul of the Cecilia Legacy back into a ship"

"Cecilia, who is she for Agrona to do this?"

"It is what is called inheritance and are control over mana is immeasurable that it could in the future beat Kesses Indrath" 

"I see this is the goal of Agrona", while my father reflects on what I just told him I watch the passages paraded under me while he holds me in his arms while he flies ' the feeling of flying is incredible, it is not comparable to anything I have known.

"We're coming, get ready," while he says that I can see the "country house" he's talking about.

Once I land in front of the mansion door, I see a woman in her twenties with long platinum hair and blue eyes coming out of it "You took some time to come back" she said looking at Mordain "Yes I'm sorry Diane but I had a lot of talk with the boy" replied Mordain

The woman named Diane then turned with me and a smile appeared on her face, she approached me and lifted me up "Look at him as he is adorable, my name is Diane but you can also call me Mommy my darling"

"Let go of the poor little boy he hasn't even happened ten minutes that you jumped on him." Diane is resting me while I'm still trying to realize what just happened. 

"Let's go inside and talk," she said before heading into the mansion

"It's supposed to be my mother," I said, turning to Mordain

"Yes indeed you will be able to see what I have suffered for 8 long years, otherwise you will have to prepare to be introduced to the world and to the high society once back in Xyrus" 

"Yes indeed, but it won't be the first time I've had to do this"

"Well conveniant your old life for that, right? But don't forget I'm still dozens if not hundreds of times older than you so don't play too smart" 

"Hey, I haven't done anything yet why are you telling me this?" Even if he's older than me, that's no reason for him to think I'm a kid

"What are you going to start with when you get to Xyrus?" he asks me as he begins to walk towards the mansion.

"Two things, recruit staff qualified to trust and create my mana core" I must not be behind Arthur especially that he has two ahead of me in this world

"Mhmm, it will take a lot of time and effort, I look forward to seeing that."