The pair only stopped when the need to have a break and breathe turned too much. But they didn't let go of each other.

    "I really enjoy kissing you." Akashi admitted breathlessly, making (Y/N) exhale through a smile.

    She cupped both his cheeks and pecked his lips.

    "I enjoy it, too." She said softly and then kissed his forehead, making Akashi close his eyes and sigh in bliss.

    Her touch made him feel so relaxed.

    (Y/N) watched as he had his eyes closed. He seemed relaxed, like he could fall asleep right there. He had worked really hard for the Nationals, not only for himself but for the team. And now he was spending his weekend with her.

    "Are you tired?" she asked him gently and Akashi's eyes opened to look at her.

    "No." he answered without any hesitation and (Y/N) frowned slightly. She didn't believe him when he answered so quickly.

    "Sei." She said with a lecturing tone.

    She didn't want him to lie to her. She was there for him and she wanted him to rely on her. If he couldn't tell the truth to his own girlfriend then who would he tell it to?

    Akashi sighed. It wasn't like he didn't want to rely on her, it was just force of habit for him to bottle everything up, to look perfect and never show that he also had moments where he felt weaker and fragile.

    "Sorry." He said quietly as (Y/N) rubbed his cheek with her thumb. "Yes, I feel tired." He confessed and (Y/N) kissed his forehead again before getting off his lap.

    She sat beside him and then started to pull him towards her. Akashi actually looked confused with what she was doing, but he complied.

    "What are you doing?" he asked her as he moved how she wanted him to.

    "I'm going to let you rest while I hold you." She replied honestly, without any reservation.

    Now she was sitting with her back against the tree while Akashi had his side and face against her front. Her arms came around him and the boy let himself lean on her, but he was still a bit tense. He wasn't uncomfortable, though.

    "You really don't need to do th-" he didn't finish what he was saying because (Y/N) had started to pet his hair. 

    The sudden sensation caught the boy off guard.

    (Y/N) looked down at him with a tender smile, watching his reaction. Akashi's red eyes became softer as he assimilated what was happening and what he was feeling. Soon, he let out a contented sigh and relaxed completely against the girl. He had never thought of himself as touch-starved, but having (Y/N) hold him like this, tightly but also gently, making calmness go through his entire body with her gentle caresses on his hair, made him realize how hungry for affection he had been. After he lost his mother, he had forgotten how it felt. Now he was being reminded that it felt amazing.

    (Y/N) noticed all of this. It pained her that this boy was reacting this way to something that should be normal. She leaned down and put a kiss on his head before continuing petting it and Akashi responded by putting his arms around her waist. He was now completely lying down, the upper part of his body on top of (Y/N) as his arms held her like she was his life source.

    Not five minutes later, (Y/N) noticed her red haired boyfriend had actually fallen asleep. That pleased her. Not only was he resting, but he actually felt comfortable enough to let himself fall asleep in front of her.