"He lied again... I can't believe him! What the fuck has gotten into him lately!" She was clearly unhappy with him, but my worry was more on what this meant... if Namjoon was here.. Then Yoongi was here...
We finally spotted him near the red curtain leading to the back private rooms. Is that where Yoongi was? Was he back there with her? We walked up to him and Courtney was definitely furious.
"You lied. Yet again." She said to him, looking up at him as he sipped his beer.

"I didn't lie." He replied, refusing to look at her.

"Really? You said you were going to the club.. THE club, that means our club, the club we usually go to. We only came here because we assumed you were at our club." Courtney was holding in her anger pretty well, for now.

"I said that because that's where I thought we were going. The plan was to take her somewhere familiar and show her what it's like. But Yoongi thought taking her to the place where they knew him lots.. And you and I are known .... He thought someplace where no one would recognize us would be better, less questions asked." He said.

"We? So you're helping her with her hands on experience too?!" Courtney was hurt at the realization of what his words meant. And Namjoon seemed to understand.... He pushed too far. He fucked up. He looked at her, desperation in his eyes."No. not what I meant. I only provided information, I haven't laid a single finger on her, that's while I'm here while..." He stopped for a minute and looked to me for the first time. "She shouldn't be here." He said and when he said it... it was my turn to get that proverbial light bulb. "Piper!" Namjoon called but it was too late, my legs had a mind of their own and I was rushing through the red curtain before he or Courtney could stop me. There was a long hallway with one intersection that I could see in the distance. All along the hall were rooms. Some doors were opened and unoccupied, others were open and occupied... must be people who liked to be watched. I didn't know what room he was in.. but I knew his voice.. His moans.... And as much as I hoped to not hear them, I forced myself to listen for them. At the intersection I went right, and three doors down on the left I heard it."Yes! Oh! Yoongi! Yes!" A female voice I'd never heard was moaning his name in pleasure. Part of my brain wanted to deny it. There were definitely a hundred more Yoongi's in the city alone.... Right? This might not be my Yoongi. My Yoongi? Now I was being delusional... I tried to steel myself before I opened the door, but nothing could have prepared me for what I'd see.. Or how much of a gut punch it would be to me.Everything seemed to go slow motion for me. My hand slowly turning the knob of the dark colored door, me pushing that very door open.. And my eyes laying on the scene in front of me. The room was dimply lit... but lit enough for me to see everything. A woman was strapped down to a spanking bench, her breasts falling out of the tight top she'd wore, her skirt flipped up and her panties off.. Her ass and pussy on full display for my..... I mean.. For Yoongi. And there he was... shirt off, tight leather pants, paddle in hand, spanking her bare ass. At first I thought I was more hurt at her having no panties on and him staring at her ass... but it was when I lowered my eyes on him and noticed the very visible bulge in his pants.... He was turned on by this. She had turned him on.... She could do the very thing I did, so.... I wasn't needed. Slow motioned continued as I felt something wet on my face as I turned and did my best to rush out of the room. Only my brain didn't process that both Namjoon and Courtney were behind me, so I couldn't go far. Thankfully Courtney seemed to read my mind and she wrapped an arm around me as she let me hurry out of there. I couldn't even process the voices... there was talking the moment I opened the door, but I didn't focus on it, only on what I had seen. Courtney called a cab and got our coats as the tears continued to fall and stream down my face. Courtney took me back to her and Namjoon's. I showered and cried it out more, finally giving up and getting out fo the shower, I dried off, got into comfy pajamas and crawled into bed. Courtney stayed with me, hugging and cuddling me till I let my eyes close. Some time later I awoke to her and Namjoon's loud voices in the other room. She was pissed Namjoon let Yoongi take it so far... Namjoon was mad she was blaming him for another man's mistakes. I hated that my own emotions were causing a rift between two other people. I felt bad... worse than bad. Maybe... maybe being here was too much, maybe I shouldn't be here. I laid there, pretending to be asleep till Courtney came in and got back into bed. I heard her sniffling, which made me feel even worse. I waited... laying there in silence, trying my best to give myself away. Finally I heard her soft snores and I carefully got up and gathered my things as quietly as possible. I snuck down the hall, only to come to a halt at the living room."Going somewhere?" The voice of the man sitting on the sofa threatened to either make me break into tears, or make me run to him. Then the tall shadow I knew was behind me spoke. "I called him, You both need to talk and I'm not dealing with this bullshit anymore. I'll tell you as I told him. I have what I want here, that woman in there..." Namjoon said as I turned to see him pointing to the guest room I'd come out of. "That woman means the world to me, and I'm not willing to let this bullshit continue to put a strain on what I have with her." He stated, looking at me and the man on the couch. I turned, and Namjoon led me over to the sofa. It was 3:38am and I was beyond tired. "Sit." Yoongi commanded, So I sat in the chair furthest from him, I couldn't... didn't want to look at him. He signed. "I'll leave you two to talk, while I go move my girl back to our bed and work on my begging for forgiveness." Namjoon said, turning and going back down the hall. It was silent for a bit, we listened to Namjoon carry Courtney to their bedroom, we listened to talking turning to soft gasps.. And suddenly loud moans."Come back to my place, I can't talk to you... will all that." Yoongi said, waving his hand towards the hall. I knew what he meant and... while I wanted to say no, my head nodded at him anyway. He stood, waiting for me. I stood and carried my things to the door, he stood beside me and reached for my things. I hesitated to hand them over but he took them and opened the door for us anyway. We headed down to where his car was, he put my things in his trunk and even though I never asked, he opened my door for me. The drive to his place... I thought it was going to be as silent as the still of night.I was wrong.