The start of something horrible

Start from the beginning

This shocked the students a bit. They had to inform Izuku.'' Eri where is the phone, I need to phone.'' Fuyumi said really worried and confusing Eri who was still just happily working on her homework.'' I am not sure, I know Papa took his phone with him, But I don't know about the rest.'' Fuyumi bit her lip, She had her phone charging in the teacher's Longue, She never needed it.'' Uhm let's get to your room, You earned a reward for studying so hard.'' Eri smiled as she rushed upstairs.

Fuyumi followed quickly behind. Before Locking Eri's door, She went thru a couple of safety precautions. Such as the Homie in Eri's room made to protect her at all costs. Fuyumi whisper what was happening to it before locking it out of the room and going in with her to play and keep her busy. The Homie however walked down into Izuku's room It was his own soul who had parts of his own skill. So off the wall, He grabbed one of the blades. A simple straight katana, without a guard. The grass cutter Katana. 

He then stepped out and went down into the dorm common room. He pulled out the sword and a stance. This was learned Only to just kill. With a blade that strikes like a snake, unguardable, and a stance that focused on speed. It was there to stop the fight before it started. But outside they were still fighting.'' VLAD WATCH YOUR SIX.'' Aizawa called out as he wrapped his scarf around one of the thugs, He pulled him toward him allowing Aizawa to jump forward. At this point, there was still a group of villains that didnt attack.

They just stood there talking to each other. The only one that moved was the Large Overhaul Nomu and Only if a direct attack was made on the group of the leaders. But with a loud yell, The first order was given.'' CAPTURE THEM, BOSS.'' The Nomu moved, He first went for Present Mic, Not even Aizawa's quirk erasure stopped it. The Nomu grabbed Present Mic by the throat, And they believed he would have died right here. So giving it his all He screamed, Louder than he believed he could have ever screamed. The soundwaves going right for the Nomu head.

But nothing happened. It didnt move, budge, flinch, or anything. and it then slammed Present Mic, head-first into the floor, He quickly got covered by a rock leaving him stuck, completely stuck. and Overhaul moved. Again so fast, he just showed up in front of Vlad, This time instead of grabbing He punched. The crunch that was heard made it clear, alot of bones broke. His body flew back limp to the floor, It was too much force, and His hardened blood fell back into a liquid, leaving Only Aizawa standing against the sizeable force all alone, with no help.

He blinked once, and Overhaul stood in front of him. More so his fist stood in front of his head, just like Vlad when that thing made contact. It broke. It broke alot. Aizawa's entire vision had he stayed awake, would have gone blurry if not dark. He shot back.'' Good now, let's collect them, Just in case he shows up and our boss wont is able to handle him this time.'' The man in the white robes said as he removed his mask showing that he was the same man, that Izuku had walked into on his patrol with Mirio.

The three knocked-out, near-dead heroes were captured and dragged with them. As they as a group walked toward the dorms. Where the students were in a battle for their lives. Setsuna floated her stomach apart to avoid the shark-teethed man to bite her stomach open.'' WE GOTTA BEAT THESE IDIOTS.'' Setsuna screamed right as Tetsutetsu fully hardened and punched the man in the teeth, But while normally these would break, Because it was like a metal baseball bat, here it did not break, nor did it even crack his teeth. while they had numbers they did not have the power to win.

'' If only that training happened earlier,'' Shiosaki said with a sigh If she could harden her quirk at the moment with Haki. She would be able to capture them and fight them better, But now, each time she tried anything the sinner with chainsaw fingers would cut right thru them. It happened each time, and no matter how close she got to capturing his wrist, He always slipped out of them and ripped apart her hair, No matter how much it was,'' WE MUST STAY FOCUSED.'' Ida called out, as he went for a high kick, This again was blocked by someone.

a fat belly, that absorbed the damage, a villain that had the nickname of a second-class fatgum. He smiled sickly, showing rotten teeth. a stench that was visible. It was disgusting. But he was tanky.'' A stomach that blocks it, but doesn't protect your ugly face.'' Kaibara called out called out. gyrating his fist at high speeds and slamming it onto the man's cheek, did alot of damage. His head snapped to the side, and His body crumbled to the floor. and it was the first to cause Many of those around him to be shocked.'' w-wha.'' The chainsaw-handed man asked worriedly.

But that second of shock, allowed Ibara to wrap her hair tightly around his wrist.'' LET'S GO.'' Tetstutetsu cheered feeling they just won a turning point. He kicked the shark-teethed man right in the nuts. steel toes pointed upward, doing the most possible damage that Tetsutetsu could do the snappy man. '' SERO LAUNCH ME,'' Kaminari yelled, It took some time to set up, But with a flung, Kaminari went right to the bad guys. Reaching the remaining 7 thugs as he got to his feet he smirked.'' Don't volt me for this.'' Kaminari said with a pun, As he released an absorbed amount of electricity into the area.

It acted like 4 tasers just hit all of them at the same time, Held back enough to not hurt any of the friends, But not enough to keep the villains awake for long. They quickly after the Lightning stopped dropped to the floor. Going right toward the dorm to hopefully catch up with the remaining three that had moved forward. But they still had the problem of a stuffed teddy bear with a sword made for killing, and a duty to protect the princess at any and all cost.

Given to him by the owner of the soul, Who was sitting inside the Nighteye agency, eating his 12th sandwich. He tried texting some of the girls and Fuyumi but they didn't respond so Izuku just assumed they were still busy or something like that.  He wasnt expecting anything bad to have happened. He didnt hear anything from Nemuri so what was the worse that could happen? But Nemuri was trying to reach him, Nezu was trying to read alot of pro heroes, All Might, Endeavor, Sir Night eye, Everyone, But nothing went thru, Because while the Overhaul group attacked from the front, AFO had sent a couple of lackies, To block any electronic messages.