I'm grateful.

Months went by and Cale was doing the usual which is being a troublemaker, as usual his classmates and teacher showed disdain towards him, not that he cares though, but to Rok Soo though, he shows an indifferent expression but the emotion in his eyes says otherwise. 

Hours went by and the teacher announces that it's now Lunchtime, Cale and Rok Soo stayed in the classroom as usual, while some of their classmates went to the Cafeteria, while some stayed and went on with their daily gossip.

"At this point, I feel bad for Rok Soo to seat beside the trash."
"Doesn't he get sick of it?"

"The real question is, how is he fine sitting next to the trash?"

"Hey! Quiet down, want the trash to smash your head with a chair?"

"Anyway enough about Rok Soo, have you guys heard-"

'Again with the rumours, when will it end?'

Cale is so fed up with the endless rumours, don't they have anything better to do than to talk about false information? He just want to knock some sense into these fools so bad but decided against it, because he'll get a handful of scolding from his Hyungs but mostly from Rok Soo. He'll try to suck it up and ignore their nonsense.

Rok Soo on the other hand heard what his classmates said, is enraged. He knows theres no way to convince his classmates that Cale is not what they think he is, but this is just too much. 

Noticing the raven-haired teen's anger in his eyes, Cale lightly hit Rok Soo's foot with his own, making the latter stare at him inquiringly. The redhead gave the raven-haired teen a soft gaze as if saying that 'It's okay'. Seeing the pleading look Cale is giving him, Rok Soo's anger fade away and softly huffed in annoyance. Seriously this Dongsaeng of his is a self-sacrificing bastard. 

During the past months, Cale told his Hyungs the reason he became trash. He did it for Violan and Basen, his step-mother and non-blood related brother. His father's relatives and the servants were talking bad about them, while some were threatening Basen about Cale's heir position and his father didn't know about it. So he decided to become a trash to attract all the bad attention to him and stop them from speaking ill of Violan and Basen. Cale doesn't care about the heir position, if anything he's willing to give it to Basen. Cale sucessfully became a trash and received scorn, disappointment, and fear from his father's relatives and servants, in which he knows so well but that's the price he needs to pay, as long as theres no ill intent being sent towards Violan and Basen, then Cale is content... or so he thought.

Rok Soo, Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk were astonished at the revelation, this made them believed that Cale is very selfless. It pained them that Cale received so many horrible things in the past years and his family became distant because of it. This time they'll make sure that Cale receives love and comfort for the rest of his life.

Time quickly went by and it's now dismissal, Cale and Rok Soo got up from their seats and left their classroom. Cale was a bit surprised when he didn't encounter Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo outside the classroom, usually those two would always join him and Rok Soo at dismissal. Seeing the confused look on the redhead's face, Rok Soo spoke.

"They're busy with their clubs so they couldn't join us."

Cale let out an 'Oh' and nodded in understanding but little did he know is that Rok Soo lied to him. After the two got to the entrance of the school, they parted ways. Rok Soo got home and changed into some comfortable clothes, he left his bag into the bedroom and flopped down onto the couch like a lazy cat. He took out his phone and started messaging Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk.

Kim Rok Soo: Hey you guys done yet?

Choi Jung Soo: Hey Rok Soo! And nope we're not done yet.