Y/n:
What?! The year is almost about to end dude?!

Hyungwon:
One, don't dude me. Two, nothing will be suspicious. Trust us.

You looked down and rolled your eyes. Seungcheol just smiled while noticing your action. You got up from your seat but Serim looked at you more like glaring at you. You immediately sat down. As they were discussing something, you leaned closer to Seungcheol and started to whisper.

Y/n:
Is that guy really scary? Because he looked damn scary like you and my bro combined.

Seungcheol:
Why can't you ask him that directly? He doesn't look that scary tho.

Y/n:
All you leaders are scary. You, Woozi, Hoshi, My bro, Hyunsuk, JB and many more.

Seungcheol:
But you like this guy. So I'm happy. Wanna escape from here? I'll help.

Y/n:
Yes please.

Seungcheol:
Hyung, can me and Y/n go? We got a date.

SEVENTEEN w/o S.Coups:
No way. We won't let you go.

S.Coups:
Go get a girlfriend if you guys are jealous. I'm just taking my girlfriend out.

Shownu:
Okay then. Be back before dinner Y/n. Take care and be careful you both.

You both waved goodbye and went outside of the meeting room.

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT DAY

After having fun for almost half of the day. You returned home at 10:00 pm. You woke up and got ready for the day. You remembered what your brother told you yesterday. You sighed and grabbed your bag. Your outfit.

Y/n:
Good morning guys!

Them:
Good morning little sis.

Y/n:
So who's gonna drop me today?

Kihyun:
Did you forgot that Allen and Heongjun will join you today? You will go with them.

You sighed and nodded your head. There's no use in arguing with them. You just let them be. You all had breakfast and chatted a little.

Y/n:
So when will they come and pick me up?

Just as you said the door bell rang. You got up and told them that you will get it. You gone to the door and opened it.

Y/n:
Good Morning Serim. Come in.

Serim:
Are you ready? If yes we can go. (cold)