Colby: CB
Claire: C

C: hey brother!
CB: What are you doing?
C: nothing much watching a show.
CB: oh okay! Do you plan to do anything?
C: No not much really
Claire decided to fuck with Sam a little while on this calling knowing if sam makes a noise he would get caught. Sam is just on his phone doing nothing. Claire gets up and heads to sam and sits on his lap where she is directly facing him. She puts her hand on his mouth to make him not say a single word after all he would get caught. Claire starts moving her hips practically grinding in him.
CB: I'm going to talk to Sam hold on don't hang up.
*moments of silents*
CB: Sam is not in his room.
C: Maybe he left?
CB: no he would've told me where he was going.
C: damn do u think you know where he went?
CB: maybe I have no clue really.
Claire starts to grind on Sam making his head go back. Surprisingly he wasn't getting hard but he was sure gaining pleasure. It was so tough for him not to let out a sound.
CB: okay well I'm going to see where he went talk to you later.
C: Alright bye colby
CB: bye Claire, I'm catching on to u
C: sure.. whatever you say.
CB: SO YOU ARE HDING SOMETHING
C: fuck I hate ur tricks
CB: no you don't
C: Maybe I don't but- shut up
CB: mhm
C: bye colby.
Colby's smart ass played a ending call sound and Claire isn't that dumb though so she has a plan. She mutes the call and whispers into Sam's ear, "once I let my hand go your able to groan, that's it." Sam nods thinking the call ended. Claire unmutes and puts more pressure onto Sam. Sam's head goes back once more. Claire removed her hand from his mouth continuing. Sam let's out a groan.
CB: Claire who was that?
Sam turns his head to see the call never ended but he gets embarrassed to because of what Claire is doing, how was he supposed to explain this. Claire grabs her phone not putting her hand over his mouth.
C: oh nothing you know just having some fun.
CB: Claire I swear to god if when I get to your apartment and see a guy I'm killing you.
C: colby who said I was at my apartment?
*call ends*

Narrator pov:
Colby gets his shoes on and grabs his keys running to his car. He starts to drive there hoping to get an explanation. Meanwhile with Sam and Claire it's a different story.

Sam's Pov:
Trying to make no sound was the hardest thing to do. God damn I have no clue how Claire can make me feel such a way. I hope Colby really doesn't come here. If Colby comes here, he will get very suspicious and connect the dots with the keys of Claire's. Claire continued for what felt like hours but was really just about 3 minutes before there was a knock on Claire's door. I was going to let out a groan that I held in not trying to show my satisfaction nor submission. When Colby had knocked on the door I was going to make sound but my mouth got covered by Claire. Fuck.. "don't make a sound and if u do I go harder" she says in my ear in such a soothing voice that only makes me nod. I hate being so sensitive to these things but they feel so- shit. I cant make sound. I whimper softly that sounds like a squeal with the hand over my mouth. Claire looked at me with such a dominant look it sent chills. I bit my lip as Claire pushed her hips down right on my crouch. That's all she did, she just put pressure on it not moving. More focused on her hand on my mouth. "Claire I know your in there open up" Colby said. "Would you like me to open and you hide or would you like me to do something else?" Claire says in my ear. Figuring out how to answer without making a sound would be a tough one. I know if I hide it would be difficult but if she continues I may spill out that we are in here together. "O-one" I whisper struggling to hold in extra sounds.

Claire gets off of me which makes me quietly whimper. Which makes Claire turn to me as I get up. She points to her room and basically pin me to the wall. "I'm going with you to the room then I'll explain" Claire says. We walk up to the room and Claire moves the bed showing a hidden room and opens the door. "In, stay silent until I open" she says in such a serious voice. I nod and enter. I make myself comfy and Claire comes in and messes my hair up. "Don't worry my love we won't get caught" she calmly says as she kisses me on the cheek. Claire walks out and closes the door. I now wait here hoping we don't get caught and trying figure out how I have feelings for my best friends sister.

Claire's pov:
I walk out of the room to the door that Colby continues to bang on. I open the door and yank him by his arm inside then close the door. "I swear to god if I get evicted I'm going to blame you" I say to him. "What took you so long" Colby asks, "and what was that sound I heard on the phone" he says giving me a dad look. "Stop being overprotective Colby it want anything. Anyway I have to start doing stuff. Since I'm leaving later." I realize I said too much. "What do u mean your leaving later?" he asks, I can feel him looking at me as I turn around. "You have to leave for my sake that I have too much to do right now." I say going towards the door. "Let me make sure Sam isn't here then I'll go." He says walking straight to my room. As he opens the door I grab Sam's phone he left on the couch and put it in my pocket in silent. We both enter my room and he looks around. "I'm going to call his phone and see if it rings" he says I walk up to the wall near my bed and put my foot on it basically making a loud noise making sure Sam doesn't even open his mouth.

Colby rings Sam's phone and it goes straight to voice mail. "I guess he isn't here I'll be leaving but I'm keeping my eye out on you guys especially you Claire." He says. "Okay just know that you are talking to the wrong person." I say. We walk to the door and I see him leave my apartment and follow him down the elevator. Seeing him get into his car and leave. I run back to my apartment and move the bed and get Sam out.

Sam's pov:
Claire comes back after some silence and gets my hand helping me out of the room. I look at her Amber eyes seeing them shine as she moves back her bed on how it was. "Colby called you, good thing I turned your phone on silent before." She said handing me my phone. "What was that for? Don't say what do you mean. Why did u sit on my lap?" I ask her in a confusing voice. I need this answer to know if she lies or tells the truth.

Narrator pov:
Claire walk to Sam where he is putting his phone in his pocket which is near a wall. Claire grabs his hands and puts it over his hand making him get pinned onto the wall with her left hand holding both of his hands up. "Wha-what are you" "shhh stay quiet, after all I saw how submissive you were in the living room" Claire says cutting Sam off. Claire sees Sam get a little red in slight of embarrassment. Sam looks away trying not too make eye contact. Meanwhile Claire takes her right hand and bringing it up to his chin moving his head to look in his eyes. "Look at me, in my eyes not my face" Claire demands Sam as he proceeds to obey.

Her right hand go to his back pulling him in closer to Claire. Claire moves her left hand that was holding Sam's hand and puts it around his waist as the right hand does the same. Sam gets flustered as he feels a hand on his ass. Claire dominance side showed while looking into Sam's blue eyes, Sam nods. "As much as I would like to continue, we have to get to your house." She says.