chapter 1 first day

It was already dawn, I was excited because it is my first day of work.
So I went to put on one of my best shirts, I managed to introduce myself to my students.
I had never gotten a job this good before and the best thing is that they paid super well. I went to eat and got in the car to get to school.

A moment later I was already there, I went in and woo I was surprised, for a public school it was well done, I wanted to go see Starbucks and ask for something since I hadn't had breakfast, once there I remembered that I had to go to the address to give me the keys to the room. I bought a cappuccino and went out to go to the place mentioned, when I was walking I saw a boy but he looked somewhat defenseless. He caught my attention since he looked pale, super thin, short and with super noticeable dark circles compared to his companion who was the He was tall with black hair and looked strong. He didn't want to think about it but they could be a couple, they were almost the same species because they were both skeletons.
Once I got to the address I spoke with Mr. Wither. He assigned me my schedules but I only had one room all day, I started thinking about the students I had seen a moment ago, the one with black hair looked like the director, maybe family. I headed towards my living room and there would be the door.