miles fairchild: sneaking out

tw: sneaking out, not very smutty but it talks about it

n/n - nickname

e/c - eye color

not proofread so please inform me for any mistakes or errors.

"are you sure you want to sneak out and come over?" miles' voice was heard on the phone.

y/n nodded, "yeah, im sure. i cant stand anything here anymore," she whispers with irritation in her voice.

she heard his soft voice chuckle.

"i understand. ill see you in?"

"15 minutes. ill just have to pack my things and ill be on my way."

"great, see you later, n/n. love you," miles says.

"i love you too, kilometer," y/n smiles and hangs up the phone before silently going back to her room.

a few minutes have passed and y/n was ready to leave.

y/n wrote an excuse letter, saying that her "friend" had an emergency and had to go and help.

she quietly unlocks the front door and slowly closes it, hoping that it wouldnt make a loud noise.

thankfully, it didnt. so she proceeded to lock the door and run to her car.

she starts the engine and leaves the place that irritates her very much.

10 minutes later, she arrives at the mansion but parks her car a bit far as she knew that her engine might wake up mrs. grose or kate.

and as much as she wanted to wake up and annoy kate, she couldnt do it to mrs. grose.

she gathers her things and starts walking towards the entrance.

she was about to unlock the door with a spare key that miles got her until she heard something or someone call her name.

she looks around and hears it again, but this time, it was clearer and louder.

she looks up to miles' window and finds the beautiful boy waving at her.

when she spotted him, he pointed down to a ladder that he installed not so long ago.

she approaches the ladder and begins to climb.

she was already by the window when miles offered to help her, she accepts and climbs in the window.

as soon as she steps foot into his room, miles immediately hugs and kisses her.

y/n kisses back and feels miles' arms snake around her waist and lead her to his bed.

he lays her down without breaking the kiss and plants kisses down her throat.

he pulls away and looks into her eyes, his head resting on her chest as he gets lost into her e/c eyes.

"im so glad you decided to sneak out," he says.

y/n smiles at him and holds his hands, "me too. ive missed you."

"ive missed you more. so much that i could just show you."

she plays with his curls,"then whats stopping you?" she asks.

"i need your consent. i dont want to make you uncomfortable," he answers.

y/n could feel her heart dance in happiness. this boy is too much.

she smiles again and speaks 4 words that changed the atmosphere.

"you have my consent."