bobert: i love you

tw: insecurities

remember, you are beautiful just the way you are. you shouldnt be insecure of other ppl bec nobody can be the same. ur difference(s) make you unique <3

f/d - fav drink
s/n - sweet nickname, idk what you guys prefer to be called so ill leave the sweet nicknames up to you

bobert (i feel so awkward typing this) and y/n were out on a date. it has been a while since they went out together, alone.

they were both sitting outside of a café, both sharing a slice of blueberry cheesecake and a/an f/d.

the two were discussing about the pack. that was until y/n realized that boris finished the cake.

"sorry, can a kiss make it up to you?" he asks with a smile on his face.

y/n playfully scoffs and rolls her eyes at him, "yes, but id like to have some more cake as well," she says and raises her hand up for a waiter or waitress.

soon, a waitress approaches them, eyes glued to her notepad, "hi, what can i get for you today, miss?" she says and looks up from her notepad and makes eye contact with bobert, "and what can i get for this handsome man as well? my number perhaps?"

y/n glares at the waitress as she speaks, the audacity.

"well," she begins, " me and my boyfriend would like a slice of blueberry cheesecake," she says bitterly.

the waitress turns her attention back to y/n with a bored look on her face, " 'kay. what about you, sir?" she looks back at bobert, her expression and tone becoming friendlier.

he thinks for a moment and looks at y/n, "would you like another glass/cup of f/d, s/n?" he emphasizes the nickname. y/n nods.

the couple heard the waitress quietly scoff.

"sure."

bobert smiles and looks back at the waitress, "my lovely girlfriend and i will have those then," he says and watches the waitress walk away with a smug look on his face.

"this-"

"-i know, i know. but hey, at least we told her off right?" bobert cuts y/n off. she sighs and nods, "yeah, at least she knows," she says, but the tone of her voice held some sadness. he immediately knew whats going on.

"hey," he gently holds her hand, "dont worry about her, okay? i only love you."

she hesitates. "i mean, i dont know where this is coming from. its just- what if-"

bobert shakes his head, "no, no. do not even think about it. cant you see? im madly in love with you."

she sighs, "yeah but...even though we told her off, did you see her? she looks so pretty. unlike me. i was just fortunate enough to-"

"no," he sternly says, "no, okay? i love you so damn much. yes, i saw her. but did you hear her too? she only likes me because i was "handsome". and you? youve liked me ever since we were children. and plus, you did tell me that you love me for who i am when i felt insecure. you told me, so this is me returning the love," he kisses her hand and moves his hand to her face before pulling her in for a kiss.

"i love you and only you, you hear me? i literally want to marry you and die with you."

idk what to feel abt this sigh