richie tozier: snowballs through your window

TW: none just snowballs

f/a - fav artist

it was a cold december afternoon when y/n was sitting on her desk, drawing while listening to f/a.

y/n was drawing a picture of her and her boyfriend richie biking together, she was sketching his gorgeous features like his eyes when a snowball landed on her desk. thankfully not on her drawing.

she forgot she left her window open. for some odd reason she liked leaving it open during the daytime, but not in the night time.

curious, she stood up and was about to check who threw it until another snowball went through her window, barely missing her head. but this time it landed near her bed.

she groaned and looked outside to window to see the one and only richie tozier in the cold with his hawaiian themed coat and beanie.

"what on earth are you doing?" she exclaims loudly, "youre throwing snowballs inside of my room!"

"sorry!" richie began, "thought it was closed until i threw the second one," he replied with a nervous smile.

y/n playfully rolled her eyes at him, "its fine. but youre going to help me clean that up or else im either going to make you eat it or sleep on it."

richie nodded and went to her front door as y/n ran downstairs to welcome richie in.

"f/a huh?" richie spoke as soon as he heard f/a's voice come from her radio.

"mhm, theyre my favorite," she said.

"aw, you drew a picture of us," richie says as he picks it up and looks at it, "glad i didnt hit this one. its too pretty to be ruined."

y/n chuckles, "like your face."

richie gives her a smug look, "i know im irresistible, dollface."

y/n rolls her eyes playfully again before passing him a cleaning matetial (i dont know), in which he caught, "wont be irresistible anymore if you dont start cleaning the mess you made, tozier."

richie laughs at her and starts to help her clean.

a few minutes later, all the snow that was in y/ns room are gone. no eating or sleeping next to it needed.

this left the 15 and 16 year old couple to lay on y/ns bed, listening to f/a as the cold and calming winter breeze entered her room.