Chapter Four

Don't forget to drink water!
If you enjoy consider voting!
° · ° · ° · ° · °

All weekend the boys played together through their devices. They couldn't stop talking to each other even. Tommy would go as far as to ask for Y/N to join when he was talking with other friends. Y/N thought Tommy was being obnoxiously clingy, but it's not like he has other things to do.

Y/N got to meet Tubbo and Ranboo, Tommy's friends from school. Y/N thought it was sus that they were both LGBTQ and would pick at Tommy for being more than just an ally.

When Tommy would text Y/N on his phone around the house he was at a risk of getting annoyed by his siblings. Of course, Y/N didn't know this when he texted him. At one point Tommy needed to use the restroom and left his phone in the living room. Wilbur just so happened to be in the living room as well. And he was catching glimpses of his younger brother's phone going off.

Wilbur, being the nosy, sand-eating, prick he is, grabbed Tommy's phone off the couch and opened it. Wil knew his password, but only from memory. He liked to watch over Tommy every now and then to remember each letter. Now having Tommy's phone in his possession, he read over the texts Y/N sent and began typing. He eyes were half-lidded and he had a shit eating grin plastered across his face as he typed it out.

"Hello wife i love so much sexy woman want to sex in roblox later bbg?" Was delivered with ease by Wil. He heard the bathroom door click and threw the phone, running off to his room.

Tommy was so embarrassed when he found out about it. He didn't even have to ask Wilbur, he just knew it was him instinctively it was usually obvious it was the middle child, but if it wasn't, Tommy would just ask his brother Techno. Tommy knew Techno wasn't as bad as Wil, but he had his moments. Techno was more mellow and enjoyable than Wil by all means.

Speaking of enjoyable, Y/N and Tommy were decently getting into friendship status. Their recent interactions were even enough to interrupt their time during the weekdays.

° · ° · ° · ° · °

Monday went slowly for Y/N as he was constantly being bombarded by the three of his new friends. Tommy would constantly, per usual, message him and the group chat they had formed as a quad of sorts. (Don't even- im trying okay?) Y/N kept their phone in his locker it got so bad. Y/N wasn't used to this much online neccecity because he wasn't a very social person. But now that he was friends with Tommy, he had to be.

Y/N wondered, though, what was being said on the other side while he was in class. Lucky for him, he was about ten minutes away from his lunch period. He couldn't wait till lunch where he could crouch down against the lunch tables over a notebook full of sketches and his phone glued in between his eyes.

There wasn't much for Y/N to do during these last few minutes though, so he was just sketching out a kitten amongst the edge of one of his homework sheets. His teacher began to list out the things needed for tomorrow though, signaling him and his classmates to get up and put away their junk and head for the door.

Y/N steadily stayed behind, even when the bell rang and the rest of the class was gone and about in the halls. he stepped out after the coast was clear and headed for his locker for his phone.

The lunchroom was mostly settled once he arrived, letting him make his way to his empty table behind one of the vending machines at the edge of the large room. he felt his phone buzz uncontrollably once he pulled it out of his jacket pocket and set his notebook out infront of him.

Turning it on, he replied to the groupchat with Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo.

U/N: hey wassuppp

Tommyinnit: AAAAA it's alive!

Ranboo: Tommy is greatest comedian.

Tubbo_: true so amazung

Tubbo_: *amazing

U/N: I have a stupid essay that needs done but I'm not even done with the rough draft for the first paragraph :,(

Ranboo: all we have is a check sheet rn, our essay's next week lol

Tommyinnit: I dread next week so badly plz don't remind me.

Tubbo_: i think bossmans gonna cry guys

Tommyinnit: no.

U/N: I kinda hope he does. I love cry cams.

Tommyinnit: you are NOT getting a cry cam. Especially not today.

U/N: Why? Finally kissed a girl?

Tubbo_: Tommy has no Rizz, wdym?

U/N: what about Ranboo? He seems pretty easy to rizz.

Tommyinnit: no i did not kiss anyone! Nor did i rizz anyone either. You all are rude Americans.

Ranboo: HEY

Y/N giggled and stuffed his phone away to draw. 'God,' Y/N thought to himself, 'school sucks when you're alone.'