Chapter Three

Don't forget to drink water!
If you enjoy consider voting!
° · ° · ° · ° · °

         The two boys swung silently, the only thing filling their ears were the creaks of the metallic chains rubbing against each other with each sway. Tommy was contemplating y/n's request. He liked the idea of it, he really did. But, then again, he didn't really know him.

Then it struck him.

         "Yeah, but it would be better if we got to know each other in, like, different ways!" Y/N gave a reassuring nod to the idea. Then, it was his turn to speak. "Oh, do you play any games? Like Minecraft or (insert game interest)?" 

         "The blonde gurgled his "OH" when he said it, continuing with a response of, "I play minecraft! Do you have discord though?"

         "Duh, what else would I use to message my discord kitten." They both snickered at the putrid joke for an unnecessary amount of time.

         After laughing so hard the shopping district could hear them, they exchanged users and left the park. Well, Tommy left to do chores and Y/N just stayed there and listened to music.

         Once the clock hit six Y/N did go home to get ready for dinner. They had (insert yummy food), one of Y/N's favorite. He ate well and left off to go to bed, glad he met someone new.

° · ° · ° · ° · °

         Morning came slowly to Y/N, making him wake up later than he usually would. He rose groggily, slow and patient. The smell of breakfast struck him though, while he was washing his hands in the bathroom. The door was adjacent and faced the stairway of his two story home. It smelled of pancakes and sausage. Y/N rubbed his hands hard and quickly on the hand towel beside the sink, too impatient to do it properly.

          He rushed down the stairs, his arms in the air as he went down each step. When stepping off the last one, he was met with the kitchen tiles. They were cold against his bare feet. His mom was at the stove, the sizzling of grease overwhelming him so. "Can I get a plate mom?" He asked, leaning over her shoulder now.

          She laughed and put a set plate next to her. "Already got you one bed-head." He gasped and took the plate to the table. He made an annoyed look at his mother while shoving a sausage in his mouth. "I alfredy fished it! My hair loofs perfesly fine." A pancake was flipped before she responded saying, "oh just chew your food."

° · ° · ° · ° · °

         Tommy woke quickly, excited to talk to his new friend. He texted Y/N saying morning to him before he was rudely interrupted by his bedroom door bursting open. "Good morningggg!!!~"

         Oh, it's Wilbur. The wavy haired brunette ripped Tommy's blankets off of him and swooped him up like a lanky baby. Tommy yelled, swung, and bit him all he could, but soon gave up as they reached the kitchen together. Wilbur sat Tommy down in a wooden chair like a child. A bowl was infront of him, empty. He heard a low grunt from beside him as Wilbur grabbed the variety of cereals from the cabinet. Techno and Phil sat at the table too.

         Tommy pulled his phone out, not wanting to be apart of this morning ritual of Wilbur's. He checked his discord, disappointed to see that Y/N hadn't seen it yet. He was incredibly impatient. It was odd, but he really wanted to talk with Y/N about the day before. He didn't get to text him yesterday due to being too caught up with his family. But, he wanted today to be different.

         Wilbur walked beside Tommy and filled his bowl full of cereal and milk. But, he stayed just long enough to see Tommy's screen. "OoOooO~ who are you talking to? Is it your Gf?"

         Tommy groaned and punched Wilbur in the gut. "No, it is not my G. F., thank you very much. It is my new friend." Wilbur leaned in and cupped his mouth with one hand, whispering in Tom's ear. "Is it a boy or girl?~" Tommy blushed and pushed his older brother to the floor. "I hate you!"

         "Will, what did you do?" Before his father, phil, could settle the banter, Tommy already grabbed his bowl and stormed off to his room. Techno shrugged. "Somethin' about a girl. I saw him blush." Will slowly stood up. "Why'd you have to start this up early in the morning Will? You make it harder on me when i have to fix it."

         "Now eat up and go to your room, practice your guitar or something, I don't know." Phil put his head in his hands and groaned. "Kids... Why do ya get 'em. No offense Tech, don't tell them, but you'll always be my favorite. " Techno, Will's older twin by three minutes, nodded his head in alliance.

° · ° · ° · ° · °

         Y/N was now in his room, glued to the PC in the corner of his room. He was playing one of his favorites, Minecraft. He had a little world he had been playing on since he was little that occupied him whenever. He was mining at the time. Finding a lush cave was difficult, but Y/N managed. He was now scoping in out. Having already found a new friend named Mr. Cheese in his hotbar, he was pretty hopeful on finding some goodies.

         Cheese and him found a small lava fall, and next to it, a diamond! Y/N ran to the valuable ore and mined it out, getting about three diamonds in the process. Just as he was climbing back down, his gaming session was interrupted by a simple "ding!" From his phone.

         Y/N grabbed his device from out of his pocket to check it. He saw a couple Discord notifications and decided to look at them via his PC. He switched tabs row quick and looked. Tommy messaged him for the first time since their meeting yesterday. "Oh! Sweet!" You exclaimed, reading them to yourself aloud.

"Good morning Y/N"

"I hate it here"

"My brother thinks you're my gf"

"This is embarrassing af"

"Ru online? Plz talk to me im lonely with my Cheerios and I"

         Y/N immediately began texting him, looking behind him to make sure his door was shut. "Ur eating Cheerios? L." Y/N thought the text was funny, so he sent it. "Ohmi gosh ur alive!!!" Was immediately sent back to him. "Yuh, wanna call? Im playing rn so u can join me."

        Y/N got a yes back from Tommy. So, he called him. He picked up and Y/N switched tabs back onto his Minecraft. "Hey! Hi! It is me Tommy-Innit! Hello!" Y/N laughed and found his way out of the cave he was in in-game. "Stop eating the mic, its gross!" "No"

         Swapping users was simple, yet took forever. "Tommy, it has TWO spaces Tommy, Two!" He heard an auto tuned banging through his ears. "I KNOW!" More banging and then he growled. "AAAAAAAÆ" Y/N fell into the panic he was causing quite easily. "aaaaAAAAAAAHHH AH AH AH AHHHHHHHH" The two boys howled and growled like animals for an... Odd amount of time.

         Tommy began fake crying. "I... I hate minecraft. You know, minecraft killed my parents, yeah. They died, going ghhhahghguhhhh right infront of the family computer. Minecraft got em."
Y/N gasped. "No! Does that mean you'll die too?"
He whimpered out a "yeah" through the mic and played a flatline sound effect. "Fathahhhhh!!!! Nooooo!!!"

          He started laughing as the blonde on the other side went silent. "Oh wait- I got it." Y/N cackled again. "Here let me add you... There."

         "Now get on my silly little world before I murder your ghost." A 'Tommyinnit joined the server' popped up on the left of the screen and Y/N's avatar was faced with the cheese haired skin that Tommy had. "Lets mine and craft, baby."