"Y/n," Yeonjun began to speak.

"No, I'll be in our room until you decide who you want to be your girlfriend," Y/n walked away, "me or the ps5."

Yeonjun paused the game. Running his fingers through his hair. Taking a deep breath. What just happened? Yeonjun sat there for a while, he wanted to be stubborn, but he also knew that Y/n felt hurt. To Yeonjun, video games were just video games. But Y/n? She was everything to him. Besides, his career, Y/n was one of the best things to happen to him. He didn't want to lose her over something like this.

Yeonjun knew that it wasn't fair to Y/n that he kept playing his game when all she wanted to do was spend time with him. Sighing at his mistake, Yeonjun made his way to their bedroom.

The light on the ps5 stopped him. He walked over to it and unplugged it from the wall and grabbed his controllers. The games he would take care of in the morning, but right now he had to make things right with his girl.

Yeonjun could hear the bedroom t.v through the closed door. And faint sniffs. As he walked in, Y/n sat up and wiped her tears. Her eyes followed her boyfriend as she noticed he was carrying something. Yeonjun opened their closet door and turned the closet light on, reaching for the top shelf, he grabbed an empty box and put the ps5 and controllers in the box before putting it back on the shelf. Turning the light back off. 

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked, her voice soft. 

"Putting the gaming stuff away," Yeonjun explained, "you told me 'me or the ps5' I don't even know why you even had to make me choose."

"I'm sorry," Y/n played with the edges of the blanket.

"No, I am," Yeonjun made his way to the bed, "I'm in this for the long ride."

"I just wanted to spend time with you," Y/n stated, "I felt like we've been distant, and I had a long day. And I feel like we're slipping away. That's why I made you choose, I'm sorry"

"Jagi, hey," Yeonjun climbed into bed with her and took her into his arms, "you shouldn't have had to, I'm sorry for that. And I'm sorry that you feel like we're slipping away. I've felt it too. I guess that's why I got too consumed in playing video games, it helped me take my mind off of stuff. I want to fix us. I want you. I love you."

"I love you too," Y/n sat up facing her boyfriend, he wiped the tears that were still falling down her cheeks, "I want to fix things too. I don't want to lose you."

Yeonjun placed his hand on Y/n's cheek, tracing circles in her soft skin with his thumb. Their eyes meet and so much passed between them. Yeonjun licked his lips and his eyes traveled to Y/n's own. Slowly, he moved his hand to the back of her head, gently pulling her in. Placing his lips onto hers. A few seconds later, they reluctantly pulled away.

"How about that movie, with cuddles?" Yeonjun asked.

"That sounds amazing," Y/n nodded, "can I wear one of your shirts?"

"Yes. You can wear one of my shirts." Yeonjun laughed before placing a kiss on her forehead.

Taehyun:

This was not how Y/n planned to spend her night. Taehyun had told her that she can come over to the dorm and they could spend time together. Soobin let her in, mentioning that Taehyun was in his room playing a game while waiting for her. Saying her thanks, Y/n went straight to her boyfriend's room. Giving the door a soft knock.