Yeonjun.

He didn't know the exact moment that he knew he really loved Y/n. But he knew the feeling, and that he needed to tell her soon. Yeonjun laid awake in the dorm, it was late and the others were fast asleep. After rolling over and pushing his blankets off and on his body, to get comfortable. Yeonjun decided that he wouldn't be able to sleep. His emotions kept screaming at him. Were you feeling the same? He asked even though you were miles away.

Sighing deeply, he threw the blankets off of him and went to the bathroom to splash water on his face. Yeonjun watched himself in the mirror, water dripped from his face, his grip was tight against the white counter top. Just tell her already! His heart demanded don't let her slip away!. Yeonjun started to see Y/n's reflection on the mirror, smiling at him with that smile he can't get out of his head. Knowing what he has to do. Yeonjun put his shoes and coat on, leaving the dorm.

Knocks on Y/n's door woke her. Groaning she looked at the time. 2:30 am! When she opened the door, Y/n expected to see the police for some unknown reason to her or a stranger. She had sighed a breath of relief seeing that it was just Yeonjun. Before she could say anything, he spoke:.

"I love you. You may not feel the same, but I do. I can't get you out of my head. My heart keeps begging for you. Your smile makes me weak. I love you so much Y/n l/n. I want to hold you, kiss you, care for you, be yours, and call you mine".

Y/n was speechless. Yeonjun took this as a sign of rejection and turned away, a tear slipping from his eyes. Before he could walk away, Y/n stepped in front of him. Rested her hand against his cheek and wiped the tear away.

"I love you too".