Taehyun

He is older in this.

"You're it" Y/n giggled, gently punching her boyfriends shoulder before running off.

Taehyun had a smile as he watched Y/n running. His eyes blazed with flames of love and affection, all for the girl that that stole his heart.

"Hey!" He shouted "I wasn't ready".

Eventually catching up, the boy spun the girl around, both laughing in the meadow that was their spot.

The wildflowers danced in the breeze. The summer sun was long gone, and in its place the moon and stars shine brightly above. Pulling Y/n closer to his warm embrace, Taehyun pressed his lips to hers. After pulling away, they laid on the blanket that they spread on the ground earlier when they got there. Hand in hand, boyfriend and girlfriend watched the twinkling stars in the night sky. Listening to Y/n tell stories about the glistening orbs in the darkness, Taehyun turned to his side, an arm holding his head up.

"What?" Y/n asked sensing her boyfriends loving gaze.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you two" Y/n was now on her side facing him.

Both smiled softly and lovingly at each other. Out of habit, Y/n ran her fingers through her boyfriend silky soft brown hair.

"I'm going to marry you someday" Taehyun whispered quietly.

But Y/n heard her.

~Years later~.

City lights shone brightly through the heavy rain. Though it was storming, Taehyun wasn't going to let it ruin the moment that would change his life forever. Besides, he knew Y/n loved storms, so she shouldn't mind the weather, especially for what her boyfriend was going to ask.

The plan was originally going to be outside, however when it started lightening, Taehyun sat up his and Y/n's shared apartment romantically. And when he heard his lover coming home, he got into position. Meanwhile, Y/n was wondering why it was so dark in the apartment. Turning on the lights she gasped.

Knelt down on one knew, with pleading brown eyes, and a small black box in his shaking hands. Was Kang Taehyun.

"I love you Y/n" he spoke "and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?".

"Yes!" Y/n shouted at him and jumping into his arms.

Taehyun kissed his soon to be wife and slipped the ring onto her finger.