Taehyun.

Dark clouds rolled in. Thunder sounded in the distance. From the sky, the rain fell heavily. A soft melody of music played on the background as Taehyung cleaned the living room. His girlfriend Y/n was coming over for a movie night. That was originally going to be something adventurous as the couple would do whatever came to mind, but their date night changed when the found out the weather. Taehyun didn't mind though, he'd rather stay in and cuddle rather than walking around. Plus, after a week of stressful practice, he wanted nothing more than to relax with Y/n cuddled up against his side. A soft knock brung a bright smile onto his face, knowing exactly who is was.

"I told you" he smiled even more as he opened the door "you don't have to knock, just come right in".

"I know, I keep forgetting" Y/n brung herself his her boyfriends open arms, taking in his warmth.

"Let's get you something to change into" Taehyun noticed her wet clothes.

"I'm sorry, it started to pour right when I got out of my car" Y/n apologized.

"You look adorable in my clothes, I don't mind" he kissed the top of her head before leading her to his room.

After getting into drier clothes, Y/n went back to the living room where her boyfriend was waiting, a movie was ready to play, his arms were open for her to lay with him under the blankets.

"I have a pizza on the way, if that's OK" Taehyun said while he played with her hair "it has your favorite toppings".

The rest of their night was spent cuddling, kissing, laughing, watching movies, and eating their pizza. Y/n started to look up at her boyfriend. She was so proud of him and happy for him. Noticing her stare, Taehyun looked at her and smiled softly. Y/n slowly leaned in and pressed her lips against his.

"I know this is out of the blue, but I'm so proud of you" Y/n spoke soft but yet full of love as she ran her fingers through his dark hair.

"Thank you, jagi" Taehyun thanked: entirely grateful of his girlfriends support.

"Can you sing for me?" She asked sitting up with puppy eyes.

"If you dance with me" Taehyun suggested.

"You know I can't dance" Y/n argued.

"Here. Like this" her boyfriend pulled her off the couch with him.

Taehyung led her hands to his shoulders, and then wrapped his arms around her waist. Staring deeply into her e/c eyes, he began to sing his girlfriends favorite love song, swaying her back and forth. Getting blushy from all of the eye contact, Y/n rested her head into his neck, breathing in his scent.