Titan of Iron Metagross

Start from the beginning

Despite him breaking the 4th wall he knows that this battle has gotten a whole lot harder but he also noticed something about Metagross, there's an all to familiar golden glow around him which he cams do the conclusion that Arceus was here.

Keenan:*thinks to himself*don't tell me Arceus is the one who granted the ability for Metagross can Mega Evolve.he thought to himself

As Heatran had joined Keenan as he stood besides him glaring at the now Mega Metagross as Heatran was definitely not happy of what happened to him not to long ago and he'll be sure to let Metagross pay for what it has done.

Keenan:well this was going to be a challenge now is it, I guess it wouldn't be one if it was that easy to get the Iron Orb I can already imagine how tough the others will be to get.he said to himself

[Supernova121:shit he knows too much.]

Keenan:alright Heatran use Flamethrower again.he ordered

Heatran had glared and roared as he unleashed the stream of fire at the Metagross but this time it was stronger, while the Metagross had charged right in using Meteor Mash completely cleaning through the attack which shocked Heatran and Keenan.

As Metagross had slammed right into Heatran who groaned in pain as he was  sent sliding back as he glared at Metagross.

Keenan:*looks at him*shit Heatran are you ok.he asked him

TRRAAAAAANN

Keenan:*grins*I thought so, now use Fire Blast.he ordered him

Heatran had roared out angrily as he unleashed the extra powerful stream of fire at Metagross as it split into 4 directions like a star as it consumed the said Pokémon which made an explosion as it roared in pain as he slid across the ground using its large claws to stop it.

Keenan:*thinks to himself*this should end sooner or later I mean there's no way this Metagross can take soo much fire type attacks and still be able to battle. This thing really is monstrous it's even more intimidating then Tatsumi's Metagross.he thought to himself

They both seen Metagross coming in hot using Meteor Mash as Keenan had told Heatran to do dove the attack which he did as Metagross had flown right by him and he decided to use this to his advantage.

Keenan:alright Heatran use Heat Wave now.he ordered

But Metagross wasn't having any of it as he created a barrier to protect himself using Protect as Heatran's wave of intense heat has been nullified easily as Keenan had grit his teeth in annoyance since it's just delaying the inevitable.

Keenan:*thinks to himself*I just need to deliver one more powerful attack on him and it'll be over I just need to create and find an opening.he thought to himself

Metagross is seen using Psyshock as the purple beams of psychic energy had made contact with Heatran as it made an explosion but Heatran had tanked the attack since it didn't do that much damage to him at all.

Keenan:Heatran use Stone Edge and trap him in this area don't make any openings for it to escape.he ordered him

Heatran had carried out the command as he roared as dozens of glowing pillars of rocks had emerged from the ground all aiming to hit and trap Metagross which was successful as it was looking all around him as the rocks had stopped glowing as it just stay there acting as a barrier.

Keenan:it's time we finish this, Heatran use Magma Storm now.he ordered him

As Heatran had roared once more as his entire body had gotten a red glow to him as multiple pillars of molten rock had shot out from the ground as Metagross had tried to escape but it was all useless.