The Attack On Camp Baldy

Start from the beginning

*CRASH*

(Saitama landed on the ground causing ground to lift up)

Deku: Mr Saitama!

He took a second to register his surroundings.

Flashback

(Mandalay: remeber if you want to end a fight quickly and carefull make sure you look around to make sure there are no civilians)

End of flashback

(He looked around and indeed there was someone, a child with a red hat and small horns.)

Saitama: hey kid. Get him out of here.

Deku: b-but you can't fight him alone

(Saitama grinned and cracked his knuckles)

Saitama: don't worry about me kid.

(He noticed the green haired kid was bleeding. His arm looked heavily damaged)

Deku: o-ok I'll go get help.

(Deku carried the kid and in a flash jumped away)

???: well. It seems that kid has still much to learn. And you.

(The giant muscular man turned to saitama and gave a sinister grin)

???: you better be worth fighting. Or I'll kill you!

Saitama: so big man. You ok or something? Looks like the kid did a number on you.

(The muscular man grin turned into a. Frown)

Saitama: where's your skin? Is that your um.....quirky.....hold on.....oh yeah quirk!

???: enough chatter. Ide like to know the name of my victim.

(His grin returned)

Saitama:Saitama.

(The fist man tilted his head)

???: it be more appropriate to tell me your hero name.

Saitama: caped bal-

(Saitama thought about it more. Was he really going to call himself that. He wasn't bald anymore. Something like what he does. He punches. He kinda looked superman when he was little. He kinda looks like him. The punch man. No that sounds)

Saitamas thoughts: Dammit I should focus. He's dangerous to the students. Should I just end this in one punch?

???: WHAT IS YOUR NAME.

(In a panick he quickly answered)

Saitama: one punch man!

(He stood quiet after that, after thinking what he said his skin turned pale)

Saitamas thoughts: shit now I have to stick with it. Could I tell him I changed it.

???: well one punch man. A bold name but I respect that.

Saitamas thoughts: Dammit!

???: I am muscular. Now let us fight!

Saitama: fine!

(Muscular muscles start to grow which shocked Saitama for a second, but then muscular jumped and landed a body shot on Saitama. Like his fist had his own gravitational pull. Saitama was stick to his fist as muscular used momentum to slam him to the ground)

Muscular: TAKE THAT!

(Muscular noticed a fist head towards his stomach. As it struck him muscular muscles tense up and some even snapped. He coughed up blood and was launched towards a wall of rock causing a small quake. Saitama got up and saw muscular launched a punch but before he could strike Saitama blocked it with his elbow. Muscular was suprised but felt. Punch to his side. Muscular was pushed back buy stabled himself. He grew more and more muscles before again trying to attack Saitama. As if punching through air Saitama made a after image and launched an attack to his leg which caused it to snap)

Muscular: Ack!

(He tried to reach for Saitama but missed snd was grabbed by the neck. Saitama slammed him to the ground which dug his body inside the ground)

Saitama: alright. That's enough.

Muscular: like hell it is.

(Muscular got up again but was punched towards a wall. Muscular tried to get up but a huge gust of wind hit his body causing some muscle straps to rip)

Saitama: consecutive air pressure punches!

(Saitama proceeded to rapid fire air punches towards muscular each punch digging him more and more into the earth)

Muscular: UGH!

(Saitama stopped snd watched as muscular slowly fall into the ground)

*thump*

(As he falls a huge thump filled the woods)

Saitama: I hope I didn't hurt him too much.

(He starts to walk off)

???: Saitama!

(He jumps at the sound a recognizable voice)

???: Saitama! Two students where captured! Head over to the plains!

(Saitamas face turned serious. He then blitz off towards the distance)

Saitama: I'm here!

(He looked over to see a man in a magicians costume dodging attacks from the green haired kid, Saitama threw an air pressured punch)

???: I see we have more adien- what is that.....HOLY SHI!

*boom*

???: ahh!

Deku: m-mr Saitama!

(Saitama lands and blitz past the magic man. He uses his legs like a brake and pulls out 2 marbles)

Ururaka: he's got him

(She said with a smile)

Mr compress: well done *clap* *clap* well done. But...

(Out of his mouth he takes out another 2 marbles)

Mr compress: not good enough

(As he leanes back a portal appears insulting him in darkness. Saitama tried to grab him but only managed to rip a part of his shirt)

Saitama: well that's not good.

End of chapter

(A/N): well I do apologies for taking months to make another chapter. I feel bad promising to post a chapter ever other day and not post for a month. I promise I won't give up on this story. And next chapter will beonger snd hopefully post next week. I have a few other stories like Kira and divaolo in akame ga kill and wonder of u in rwby. I also have the next long chapter story I'm writing. And besides those I have an original story. Again I'm sorry I hope to soon deliver a new chapter next week.