scenes

(Little note I'm not going to be doing all the scenes because that's a lot of time and work so it's going to be a few scenes and a lot of filming behind the scenes for the fremiones movie and Harry Potter.)

We got to the hogwarts.

We got in and the first thing we did was do the first scenes for Harry as we did that I started practicing my dance in another room.

I was doing cartwheels and handstands.

"What are you doing?" James and Oliver walked through the doors

"I'm practicing some of my gymnastics"

"Awh that's easy though" James flung himself to do a cartwheel and just fell to the ground.

Oliver and I were laughing really hard.

"Definitely easy" I said to James

"That hurt" He said "I could probably do it right this time"

He tried it again and did it. It wasn't the best but he did it.

"Hey that was better." Oliver said "wasn't as funny though."

"Yeah"

"Be quiet that wasn't funny it was sore."

"It was funny."

"Hey guys would you mind if we go out to the park and you guys have a little run about and dance?" The director said

"Wait who?" James said

"Yous two" the director answered

"Me and Oliver or me and shelby?"

"You and shelby"

"Oh okay" i say "and it's just shubble"

"Shubble?"

"Yeah my brothers call me shubble so instead of shelby it's shubble"

"Oh ok shubble" Oliver said

"Cmon guys!" The director said "quick before everyone's dress for the next scene"

We walk over to the small park with a hill.

"Okay just run about and do a few spins with eachother"

"Okay?" We ran up the hill and down it and he twirled me around as he held my hand.

After this day I was sleeping on the couch waiting for my next scene which wasn't until the next day. So me and my mother went to my trailer and stayed for the night.