023 | no shit dumbass

Start from the beginning

"Also just so you know, maybe my current girlfriend and I have only been together for like seven months but we easily could have a kid by now- in fact.. December, Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, August," he quickly and quietly counted on his fingers. "We'd be one month off of having a kid if things worked out, and also I wouldn't have to be dealing with this shit."

And while Jack walked out of the room once again, muttering a comment to himself under his breath, four of the other five left in the room were sat there confused as they tried to piece together and understand the boy's ramble.

"Did Adalyn have a miscarriage..?" Corbyn eventually broke the silence, turning particularly to the elder since he remembered him always mentioning how he knew what happened in December of the previous year. "Is that what he was trying to get at?"

"Yeah, no shit dumbass," Jonah scoffed at him.

"Is that why you always say about how they went through something, and also why you get mad when we say they're attached?" Daniel questioned.

"mhm," he nodded. "And before you start attacking me for already knowing.. one, she wanted to tell Val. And two, you, Corbyn, already had a lot of shit to say not only when they got back together but also when he told us the other week about Adalyn being pregnant.. so imagine the shit you would've said when all that happened and they weren't dating yet.."

"That explains why they weren't trying to prevent having a child.." Zach chimed in.

"Was she pregnant last year, is that why they got back together?" Corbyn furrowed, disregarding what the elder just said only seconds ago.

"I don't think so, but here you go again," Jonah let out a heavy sigh. "'She's trying to baby trap him', how hard is it for you to have some fucking sympathy for them."

"I'm going to go get ready for the show," Kenzie announced as she stood up before things between the band got too out of hand.

Walking out of the room, she made her way down the hallway opposite to her own dressing room since she still had over half an hour to get changed, and instead towards the one she knew Jack was in. Softly knocking on the open door and walking in.

"hey pretty boy," she sent him a smile.

"don't call me that," Jack muttered as he placed his phone down beside him, looking up at her in confusion. "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay," she lightly touched his hair, moving a few of the strands.

"You don't actually care, Kenzie, leave me alone," he shook his head while gently pulling her hand away from himself.

"I do care, Avery. your bandmates are the ones that don't care," she softly spoke as she lifted his chin up and made eye contact with him.

"I have a girlfriend."

"yeah, fiancée, I heard.. and now that's something I don't care about," she whispered as she connected her onto his, only to be pushed away almost instantly.

"What the fuck?!" Jack raised his voice as he grabbed his phone and stood up, "Why the fuck did you do that?"

"I'm helping you get out of your toxic relationship," she shrugged, grabbing ahold of his hand. "Heard from a little birdy that she's tryna trap you."

"And I'm guessing you heard that bullshit from Corbyn?" he asked as he stepped backwards towards the door — and since she had his hand, she followed along. "I wouldn't listen to the shit he has to say about my girlfriend."

"Actually it was one of the other boys that said it.."

"Leave me alone, Kenzie," he grabbed her wrist with his other hand, making her let go of him before grabbing the door and slowly started to close it. "Go worry about yourself. I don't want anything to do with you."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

ooo👀

also i'm reconsidering the book's
conflict again for like the thousandth
time.. idk what to do😫