chapter 5: Don't touch me

Warning: swearing

(Y/n) scoffs, he'd been here for a day and he was bored out of his mind. A knock was heard. "(Y/n)-san, may I come in?" The voice hums, (Y/n) keeps quiet, making the person sigh, it was Kagaya. "Hello, (Y/n)-san." Kagaya says in a gentle voice.

"What do you want?" (Y/n) hisses at Kagaya. "How are you doing?" Kagaya says with a gently smile. 'I want to fucking eat you.' (Y/n) deadpans. "I'm tied up and I haven't eaten in a day, what do you think?" (Y/n) huffs as he pulls on the chains on his wrists. Kagaya hums. "(Y/n)-san, please calm down, we want to save you."

"Liar." (Y/n) scoffs. Kagaya raises an eyebrow. "Boy I know what you desire. Oh you're such a bad, bad liar." (Y/n) hums before turning his head away from Kagaya's.

Kagaya sighs before slowly walking away. "Shinobu-chan, could you give (Y/n) some food?" Kagaya asks and Shinobu nods. "Of course, Oyakata-sama." She bows before grabbinh some food and walking intl the room where they held (Y/n).

"Hello, (Y/n)-san. I have some food for you." (Y/n) stays quiet as Shinobu puts the food in front of him. Shinobu smiles at him and puts a spoon in front of his mouth. "Please open your mouth so I can feed you."

(Y/n) turns his head away and ignores Shinobu. "Leave me alone." He hisses, making Shinobu frown. "(Y/n)-san, you need to eat." 'I need my pills, you mosquito bitch.' (Y/n) deadpans. He turns his head away, making Shinobu sigh.

An idea pops in her head as she gently grabs (Y/n)'s (k/c) kimono. "Don't touch me." (Y/n) hisses before slapping Shinobu's hand away. Shinobu gives her usual smile while anger was behind her eyes. "You know it's quite rude to slap someone's hand away, right?~"

"You know it's quite rude to touch someone without their permission, right?" (Y/n) scoffs. "And tying them up is also quite rude." (Y/n) huffs.

Shinobu's smile fades. "You know, we are just trying to save you from him." (Y/n) scoffs. "Trying to save me my ass. Tying someone up isn't helping." He hums before turning his head away from Shinobu.

Shinobu sighs before standing up and leaving. "He didn't want to eat, Oyakata-sama." Kagaya nods softly. "Prehaps he is still in shock." Kagaya hums before he and his children go into their house.

~at night~

(Y/n) huffs, he's been stuck here for a whole day and once every 2 hours someone checks on him. God it annoyed him. He heard a knock and stayed quiet as someone entered the room. "Are you (Y/n)?" They asked. "Yes, and who are you?" (Y/n) raises an eyebrow. "Kiriya." (Y/n) hums. Kiriya walks to him. "I'm sorry for what they did..." Kiriya says softly. (Y/n) sighs. "Listen kid, it's not your fault. I 'don't' know why I'm here, but don't blame yourself since I'm assuming you have nothing to do with this."

Kiriya nods softly. "Y-yes, (Y/n)-san." (Y/n) hums. "Kiriya?" "Yes?" The (h/c) male turns his head to the window. "What time is it?" "I-it's night." (Y/n) nods at the stuttering child. "Alright. Why are you here?" (Y/n) asks. "I wanted to apologize for what the hashiras did." Kiriya says softly. "I see." (Y/n) hums.

"Why am I even here?" Kiriya shrugs. "I don't know, (Y/n)-san." (Y/n) frowns. "Is there a way to get me out of here? My husband must be so worried." The blind man sighs. Kiriya gulps, not knowing what to say.

~time skip~

"I need to go, bye, (Y/n)-san." Kiriya says before walking out of the room, (Y/n) sighs, the chains around his wrists were way too tight and he couldn't break them no matter how hard he pulled on them. 'Muzan, please come soon...' He thinks before slowly falling asleep.

~the next day~

(Y/n) groans as he hears a crow screetching. "CAW CAW! WAKE UP (Y/N)! WAKE UP!" "SHUT UP STUPID BIRD!" (Y/n) hisses at the bird. He hears a knock on the soji door. "What now?" Someone walks in. "...YOU'RE THE BITCH WHO SPIED ON ME AND MY HUSBAND!" Rengoku flinches at (Y/n)'s loud yelling. "Please calm down (Y/n)-san! I came here to bring you-" "Food?" (Y/n) huffs. "Yes!" Rengoku smiles. "Get lost with your food."

Rengoku keeps his usual smile on while walking closer to (Y/n). "Please calm down (Y/n)-san! I just want to give you food since you have not eaten since you came here!" (Y/n) scoffs and turns his head away. "Fuck off." Rengoku sighs before walking to (Y/n) and putting the bento in front of the blind man.

"I don't need your food." (Y/n) hums. "I want my husband." Rengoku sighs. "He is far too dangerous for you to be around!" (Y/n) scoffs and turns his head away. "I don't need your food." Rengoku grabs some bento with chopsticks. "Please open your mouth, (Y/n)-san!"

Rengoku smiles as he patiently waits for the young man to open his mouth. "No." (Y/n) deadpans. "(Y/n)-san, you need to eat! You haven't eaten in a day!" (Y/n) nods. "I know." Rengoku hums. "So let me feed you!" (Y/n) turns his head to Rengoku. "No."

"Just go away." Rengoku sighs again. "You're quite stubborn, sir!" Rengoku smiles at (Y/n), making the (h/c) male hum. "So? I have a right to not eat your food." Rengoku nods. "I know, but you must ear or you won't have enough strength to do anything!" (Y/n) scoffs. When was this weird man going to leave him alone? "Leave me alone." "But-" "LEAVE ME ALONE! AND DON'T GO NEAR ME AGAIN!" (Y/n) shouts, making Rengoku sigh. "Alright." He says before walking away.

Word count: 1019