chapter 3: a...what?

Warning: blood, tumor, throwing up blood, commiting arson

Key words: (f/b): favorite book (if you don't have any just make a random book up)

The car stops infront of the temple, Muzan gets out of the car. "Darling, let me carry you." Muzan says. "O-okay..." (Y/n) coughs out before Muzan carries him bridal style. The butler walks to the car and takes the dogs and walks them to their house.

Muzan kisses (Y/n)'s pale forehead before walking into the temple, Muzan opens the shoji doors before walking into the room and laying the ill man on the bed. (How it looks like:)

 (How it looks like:)

(Pretend it's night)

Muzan lays (Y/n) on the futon before walking to the telephone. "Hello, is this Dr. Hayata? Yes, I want you to come. Alright." Muzan hums. "Thank you, I'll see you in an hour." Muzan hangs up and looks at (Y/n). "M-muzan..." He whimpers softly before blood drips down his mouth, he sits up before he throws up blood.

Muzan's eyes widen, he grabs tissues and cleans up (Y/n)'s face and the futon. Tears stain the shorter man's face. "Hey hey now, don't cry, I'm here for you." Muzan says in a gentle tone.

He sits next to the now crying man as he caresses his husband's back to comfort him.
"Shhh~ I'm here, let it out." Muzan hums. "M-muzan...I-it h-hu-rts..." (Y/n) chokes out as more blood runs down his chin.

~the doctor comes~

"Hello, Mr. Kimura." The doctor smiles. "Hello, Dr. Hayata." Muzan hums as he leads the doctor to (Y/n). Hayata sits next to (Y/n). "May you tell me what happened?" "Me and my husband were going to a festival in Tokyo and a man had started to act strange, a strange child tried to stop him, as we were walking away my husband was turning pale and so we quickly went home but he couldn't walk and after that, he threw up blood." Muzan explains.
"I see..." Hayata sighs softly.

~time skip because I have no fawking clue what doctors do~

"It seems he has a tumor by his stomach." The doctor sighs. Muzan nods. "Can you do something about it?" "Well...the tumor doesn't look like it will kill him, I have pills to make it shrink enough so that it won't harm or make him sick anymore." Muzan nods.

"He needs to take them before every meal." Muzan nods. "How long does he need to take them?" Muzan raises an eyebrow. "For 3 months. If he'll start to act distant or feel sad or any sign of depression, he needs to stop and I'll try to find another way to stop the tumor from growing." The doctor sighs.

As the doctor leaves, Muzan looks at (Y/n). "Darling, do you want to cuddle?" Muzan gives a gently smile as (Y/n) gives a weak nod. Muzan snaps his fingers and he's now in a black yukata and lays next to his lover. He wraps his arms around the sick man's waist and kisses his cheek.

~The next day~

(Y/n) wakes up as he looks around to see that Muzan was gone. A few moments later he hears the shoji doors open as he sees Muzan walking out with a tray of food. Before Muzan gives him his food, he grabs a glass water and some pills. "Take this." (Y/n) nods and swallows the water and pills. (How the food looks:)

(Y/n) turns his heae at the tray with a smile before noticing the note

(Y/n) turns his heae at the tray with a smile before noticing the note. He grabs the note that says 'I love you.' He feels the little nudges on them so he can 'read it' "Thank you, love." (Y/n) smiles and takes the bowl with fruits. He takes the fork and starts to eat as Muzan sits next to him while caressing his back.

(Y/n) eats all the fruits before eating the cookies. He gives a happy smile as Muzan puts the rose in his (h/l) (h/c) hair. "You look so adorable, darling." Muzan purrs as (Y/n) drinks from the pink drink. "Mhm!" (Y/n) hums.

~after (Y/n) finishes his food~

Muzan smiles at (Y/n). "How did it taste?" "It tasted great!" (Y/n) giggles. Muzan hums and kisses (Y/n)'s cheek. "Muzan?" "Mh?" Muzan looks at (Y/n). "Is the tumor bad?" His husband asks softly. "The doctor said that if you take pills, it'll go away." Muzan hums as (Y/n) gives a nod.

"How long do I need to take these pills?" (Y/n) hums. "3 months, if you'll show any sign of depression, you need to stop and he'll find another way to stop the tumor from growing." Muzan smiles as he gently combes (Y/n)'s hair.

(Y/n) smiles and lays his head in Muzan's lap as he curls up into a ball. Their twin cats, Arakan and Eichi, lay next to them as (Y/n) pets them. (How they look:)

They both purr as (Y/n) strokes them

They both purr as (Y/n) strokes them. "Muzan?" (Y/n) turns his head at Muzan. "Yes?" Muzan looks at (Y/n). "I want to go commit arson." Muzan's eyes turn into dots. "Sure-?" Muzan picks (Y/n) up and walks with him to a random house.

(Y/n) grabs gasoline and a lighter before throwing the gasoline on some spots and lighting it on fire. They quickly teleport away as Muzan looks at (Y/n). "Why did you want to commit arson?"

"Just felt like putting someone in misery." (Y/n) shrugs. Muzan nods softly before putting the blind man on the dark red couch and kissing his forehead.

Muzan lays a blanket on (Y/n). "How about I read you something, mh?" Muzan smiles. "Yes!" (Y/n) smiles. "What book do you want me to read?" "(F/b)" Muzan nods and grabs (f/b). He sits next to (Y/n) and also gets under the blanket, they cuddle next to eachother as Muzan starts reading (f/b).

Word count: 1017