chapter 4: Who are you?

Key words: (f/m): favorite meal

Warning: swearing, kidnapping

~present time~

Muzan hums as he and (Y/n) get ready, he's been getting better and Muzan decided to take (Y/n) on a date. "Darling, could you help me with my kimono?" (Y/n) asks. "Of course." Muzan smiles as he helps (Y/n) put his kimono on. (How it looks:)

Muzan smiles as he kisses (Y/n)'s cheek before taking his hand and walking to the car

Muzan smiles as he kisses (Y/n)'s cheek before taking his hand and walking to the car. They sit in the car as it drives to Tokyo.

~they arrive at Tokyo~

Muzan looks around and sees a restaurant. "How about I treat you to some food, mh?" (Y/n) nods as they walk to the restaurant. "May I take your order?" The ober asks. "Some red wine, and a glass of water as drinks for now." Muzan hums and the ober nods.

"Here are your pills, my love." Muzan smiles and kisses the back of (Y/n)'s hand. "You're too kind." (Y/n) smiles and Muzan hums. "Here is your red wine and water, sirs, have you already chosen what you wish to eat?" "Not yet." (Y/n) smiles. The ober nods as he gives them their drinks.

(Y/n) drinks from the water as he takes his pills. "What do you want to eat, my dear?" Muzan smiles. "Mmm...Maybe (f/m)?" Muzan nods as the ober comes back. "We would like (f/m)." The ober nods.

~The ober gives them the meal~

Muzan hums as he feeds (Y/n) (f/m). He smiles softly, after they finish, they pay and walk out of the restaurant. Muzan walks alongside (Y/n) before someone bumps into (Y/n), he lets out a sqeak of surprise and Muzan glares at the person who bumped into his beautiful husband.

The person has long yellow with red hair, orange with yellow eyes, he has a bright smile on his face and most importantly...he wears a demon slayer corps uniform. Muzan glares at him and grabs (Y/n) by his waist. "My apologies! I didn't see you, sir!" He says in a loud voice. He extends his hand but Muzan pulls (Y/n) away with a glare towards the man.

The man frowns, so this is the man Kamado was talking about? Is this Muzan Kibutsuji? The demon king?
"Sir, would you prehaps want to come with me?" He smiles at (Y/n). (Y/n) shakes his head no as he hides his face in Muzan's neck.

"Who are you?" Muzan hisses as he wraps an arm around (Y/n)'s waist. "I am Rengoku Kyojuro! The flame hashira!" Rengoku smiles. (Y/n) sighs softly. "Tsukihiko, can we go home please?" He asks softly, Rengoku raises an eyebrow. "Of course, darling." Muzan smiles.

Rengoku looks at the younger man, so this was the man that Kamado told them about? He was Muzan's husband? "Sir, I think it's the safest to go with-" Before Rengoku could finish, Muzan shot a death glare at him, he shuts up. Muzan kisses (Y/n)'s forehead before picking him up and walking away. Rengoku follows them as they walk to their car and sit in it.

Rengoku follows after the car. A few minutes later they arrive at their house- more like temple as Rengoku's eyes widen. 'Are they that rich? How did they get so much money to buy this temple?' Rengoku thinks before following them. He sighs as his crow lands on his shoulder. "I need backups." The crow nods and flies off.

~with the hashiras~

"Caw! Caw! Rengoku Kyojuro asks for backups! Caw! Caw! He has found the house of Kibutsuji Muzan and Kibutsuji (Y/n)!" The crow shouts. Kagaya smiles. "My children, we have the oppertunity to get close to defeating Kibutsuji Muzan, however, we do not have enough information, Tengen, Shinobu and Giyuu, please bring Kibutsuji (Y/n) here."
The hashiras nod as Giyuu, Shinobu and Tengen leave to the Kibutsuji temple.

~at the temple~

Muzan kisses (Y/n)'s cheek before leaving. He had some business to deal with. (Y/n) sits on his futon as he slowly falls asleep. "This is our chance." Shinobu hums before putting chloroform on a handkerief, just incase (Y/n) wakes up. Tengen goes to pick up (Y/n), he wakes up. (Y/n) decides to pretend innocent. "Who's there?" He asks, he knows damn well those hashiras are going to try and kidnap him.

Before Shinobu could put the handkerief with chloroform on (Y/n), he smirks and stabs her in the arm with a hidden knife, the other hashira charge at him and grab him by the arms and legs. "Let me go!"

(Y/n) tries to kick them but fails. "Calm down, we're doing this for your own good." Tengen says before throwing (Y/n) on his shoulder. "For my own good!? You mean kidnapping me?!" (Y/n) shouts, Tengen grumbles and hits (Y/n) on the neck, making him loose conciousness.

~in the demon slayer corps~

(Y/n) slowly wakes up with a groan as he feels something cold on his arms. 'Chains, prehaps?' He thinks. "Hello, (Y/n), it seems you have woken up." Kagaya smiles. "Who are you?!" "My name is Kagaya Ubuyashiki." Kagaya smiles and (Y/n) scoffs. "Let me go!" Kagaya sighs softly. "(Y/n), you are blind, correct?"

"So?!" (Y/n) hisses as he tugs on the chains. "You have not seen what your husband has done to many." Kagaya sighs softly. (Y/n) scoffs. "Why am I here?!" (Y/n) shouts. "We have saved you." Obanai hums. "Tch, saved me? From what?" (Y/n) raises an eyebrow. "Kibutsuji Muzan." (Y/n) rolls his eyes. "May I remind you that I stabbed that mosquito?" (Y/n) hisses.

"Yes, we are aware, but Kibutsuji Muzan is a great danger." (Y/n) turns his head away. "Go away!" He shouts. "Very well, we will bring food tomorrow." Kagaya smiles. (Y/n) scoffs, he isn't going to eat something that they have made, and he also won't eat since Muzan has his pills.

This was going to be absolute hell.

Word count: 1027