chapter 2: a strange encounter

Warning: illness, mention of blood, death (?)

~A few months earlier~

Muzan hums as he gets Alex ready to go out with his husband.
Muzan hums as he and Alex wait for (Y/n), Angel laying next to them. The Rottweiler and Samoyed sit next to eachother. "Dear, could you please choose a kimono for me?" (Y/n) asks softly, Muzan gives a hum and walks with in the walk-in closet. (How Alex looks:)

(How Angel looks:)

(How Angel looks:)

Muzan looks around before a smile appears on his face

Muzan looks around before a smile appears on his face. The kimono was black with lots of blue, purple and white flowers. The obi is white and has a yellow flower patern on it. "Do you want me to help you put it on?" Muzan asks. "Yes please." The shorter man hums.

~after Muzan changes (Y/n)~

"Thank you, Muzan." (Y/n) smiles and Muzan gives him a peck on his lips. "It's not a problem, my dear." Muzan smiles and gently takes (Y/n)'s hand before leading him out of the closet. Muzan gives the leash of Angel to (Y/n) and grabs Alex's leash.
(The kimono:)

They walk out of their Temple and walk in the car, their dogs getting in first and then (Y/n) and lastly Muzan

They walk out of their Temple and walk in the car, their dogs getting in first and then (Y/n) and lastly Muzan. Muzan turns to (Y/n) and gives a sweet smile before kissing his cheek. Angel lays his head on (Y/n)'s lap and (Y/n) pets the Samoyed. (Y/n) lays his head on Muzan's shoulder and Muzan wraps his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders. "I love you, Muzan." "I love you too, (Y/n)."

~They arrive at Tokyo~

Muzan gets out of the car and helps (Y/n) out of the car and then the dogs. Muzan holds Alex's leash and (Y/n) holds Angel's leash. "My love, how about we go on shopping for you, mh?" Muzan suggests. "Alright, but get something for yourself too." Muzan smiles and kisses (Y/n)'s forehead.

They walk to a jewelry store. "Go on, I'll wait here." Muzan smiles and (Y/n) nods. Muzan hums and just as (Y/n) is out of sight Muzan feels someone's hand on his shoulder. He turns his head, his eyes turning crimson red as his pupils turn cat-like. "Mh?" He asks while his brows are furrouned. 'It's him!' The child thinks as anger is clearly on his face.

The kid grabs onto his katana but before he can pull it out loud barks were heard from Alex. 'He has a dog...?" The child thinks and backs away. "Calm down, Alex. It's alright. " Muzan tugs on Alex's leash and Alex calms down.

"Can I do something for you?" Muzan gives a sweet smile to the kid. "You seem to be quite flustered." Muzan cooes. "Oh my, what's going on?" (Y/n) asks as he gently walks to them with Angel leading him. The child's eyes widen as his hand is shaking. He puts his hand infront of his open mouth. 'This man...is he married to a blind man...?'

The child clenches his fist around his uniform. 'He's a human! The man...his scent is human! Don't you know? Can't you tell? That your husband is a demon? That he devours humans?' The child asks himself.

"Dear, is someone there?" (Y/n) asks softly as Muzan holds his hand. "Yes, love." Muzan hums. "Do you know them?" Muzan looks at the child before saying: "No. Much to my consternation," The child looks at them with wide eyes as shock overwaves him. "I've never seen this child before."

The child looks at Muzan and Muzan extents his nails. "He must have mistaken me for someone else." Muzan's eyes turn crimson red and his pupils turn cat-like. He scratches a man on the neck. "Oh, you think so?" (Y/n) hums. The chikd's eyes widen as the man grunts in pain as he rubs the back of his neck. "Dear, what'sthe matter?" The man's wife asks. The man looks down. "Dear?" The woman asks. The now turned demon latches onto the woman's shoulder and bites in it.

"Stop!" The child shouts. The woman lets out a scream of pain. All the people arround them look at them in a shocked face as (Y/n) pretends to be scared and hugs Muzan. Muzan hums and holds onto (Y/n) while looking at the kid with dead serious eyes. The kid runs to them and tries to seperate the two.

"What's this?" "What's going on?" "I-is that blood?" Many questions were asked as Muzan holds onto his blind lover. The newly turned demon hisses at the woman as he tries to take another bite out of her. "Stop it!" The kid shouts as he runs through Muzan and (Y/n), making Muzan glare at the kid. "Love, are you alright?" Muzan asks softly and (Y/n) gives a nod.

Muzan scoffs again at the child as his eyes were back into their human form as the kid grabbed a piece of clothe, he tackles the demon and puts the fabric into its mouth. The woman looks at them as worry is in her eyes. "Dear!" She shouts as she holds a hand on her bitten shoulder.

"Ma'am! You need to worry about yourself! Please take a cloth and press down hard on the wound!" The kid shouts as he holds onto the demon with sweat running down his face. Muzan looks at (Y/n). "Love, are you alright? You look pale." Muzan hums as (Y/n) gives a light cough. "J-just a bit sick..." (Y/n) whimpers softly. Muzan hums. "Let's go home." (Y/n) nods as he holds his hand on his mouth.

The couple walks slowly so (Y/n) wouldn't fall. 'Where'd he go?' The kid asks himself. He looks behind him to see Muzan and (Y/n) walking away in a slow phace. 'Damnit! Damnit!' The kid curses to himself.
'I can't leave this man here!' He thinks. "Kibutsuji Muzan! I'm not letting you get away! No matter where you go!" The kid shouts out.

"W-what's the matter with that child...?" (Y/n) asks in a soft tone. "What do you think, Tsukihiko?" (Y/n) asks as he uses Muzan's human name to not get suspicion. Muzan scoffs softly before giving a sweet smile at (Y/n). "Don't worry about it, love. We should go home, you might feel worse if we don't get home fast."

(Y/n) gives a soft nod before almost tripping. Muzan holds (Y/n) as he looks as pale as paper. "That's it. We're going home with no stops and once we're home, I'll call a doctor." Muzan says with worry. (Y/n) nods weakly as Muzan picks him up bridal style and the dogs follow them.

Word count: 1135