Chapter 1

Tsukauchi P.O.V.

    I was just called in for a case. It's just a noise complaint, so I am unsure why they are sending me, but it's my job, so I can't complain.

    I started to walk to the building. It wasn't to far away from the station, and it certainly wasn't hard to miss. The building was one of the tallest around this area.

                             No P.O.V.
    Tsukauchi went into the building, and climbed the stairs. The elevator was being used.

    When he got up to the seventh floor he turned down the hall to find room 76. He knocked on the door.

    The door opened to reveal a short little old lady with gray hair, and kind eyes.

    "Hello ma'am. Are you the one that called in a noise complaint?"

    "Why, yes I am young man. The apartment down the hall has been really loud for awhile now. It stopped not too long ago."

    That ringed true with Tsukauchi's quirk.

    "In what way we're they loud, ma'am?"

    "I heard a woman's voice. She was screaming."

    True.

    "Okay, I will check it out. Which number was that?"

    "Number 79, the last door down."

    True.

    "I will go see what was happening and let you know if everything is alright."

    "Thankyou. I know that a young woman and her son live their. I hope they are alright."
    True.

    "Me too, ma'am"

    Tsukauchi walked down the hall towards the door. He knocked on it and waited for a minute.

    No answer. He tried again.

    "I am apart of the police force. I need you to open the door. If you don't I will have to force my way in."

   He was not answered.

    "I'm coming in!"

    Tsukauchi was shocked by what he saw inside. There, on the ground, was a short woman. She was covered in blood. She seemed to have a darker shade of hair, but it was hard to tell from all of the blood.

    He called the agency to report what he just found. Now he has to talk to the old lady again. Tsukauchi closed the door, and turned around to go back down the hallway. When he reached 76, again, he knocked on the door.

    "Oh! Your back rather quickly. Everything was alright then?"

    "Im sorry to say, but it was the opposite ma'am.. What you heard was a woman being murdered. Can you tell me if you have seen anything suspicious today?"

    "I can't think of much... her son came home later than usual today."

    True.

    "How long ago was that?"

    "About an hour ago?"

    True.

    "When did the noise start, ma'am."

    "Sometime after her son came home."

    True

    "Did he have any violent tendencies that you know of?"

    "No! He was the nicest boy I have ever met. He always treated people with kindness, even when they didn't treat him the same."

    True.

    "Why wouldn't they treat him the same way?"

    "I'm not sure. The other kids wouldn't talk to him, because of something to do with his quirk."

    True? False?

    "Do you know what his quirk was?"

    "No, I have never even seen him use it. I have, however, seen his mothers quirk. It can be used to pull small objects to her."

    True.

    "Okay, ma'am, if there's anything else you can think of to tell me, please, let me know."

    Tsukauchi handed her with a card that had his Name, Agency, phone number, and the address of the office on it.

    While he was talking the rest of the police came and shut off the apartment 79 from everyone else's view. Tsukauchi went to go talk to one of them.

    "Have you found anything weird in the house?"

    "No. There was no signs of a quirk being used, curtesy of ms. Shima, and no signs of a forced entry."

    True

    "Have you found the son?"

    "No we have not. Maybe you should ask the landlord to see the security footage. We called him in already, so he should be downstairs waiting."

    True

    "I will, Thankyou."

    Tsukauchi headed downstairs via elevator. When the doors opened he saw an old man standing there. He was dressed casually in a pair of jeans and a flannel with a pair of glasses. He also had faded brown hair.

    "Hello. Are you the landlord?"

    "Yes I am."

    "I have some questions to ask of you"

    "Okay."

    "I would like to see the security footage from today."

    "I will lead you to the record room. You may do what ever you need in there, officer."

    "Thankyou. For your cooperation."

    With that the landlord lead Tsukauchi down the hall into the record room. The landlord brought the security tape of today to tsukauchi, and lead him to a computer on the side. The man put the tape in.

    Tsukauchi watched as the tape started from 12:00am. Tsukachi fast forward it. He watched the actions of the day go by in a blur, until he saw a short, green haired boy come into the building. His uniform was a little scuffed up, and the time read 6:30pm.

    Tsukauchi continued to watch while he himself entered the building. He watched as he walked past the elevator to go up the stairs.

    Not even two minutes later the elevator's doors opened to reveal the boy again. This time though they can see his face.

    He had a satisfied smile on his face, and blood on his cloths. The only other thing to note is the way his eyes glowed a toxic green.